Saturday, 4/7/12 - Day Nine!

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
I haven't done today's workout yet, but I wanted to get the thread going for those of you who have. :) Today will be a replay of last Saturday for me: sleep in, clean house, workout, and THEN shower, haha! I don't like to shower before doing housework, since I always want to shower again afterwards, and I definitely HAVE to shower right after working out, so it's the only order I can really do things in on Saturdays.

It's pretty satisfying to have a clean house, be done working out, and then get all prettied up to go run errands... I'll probably go get some good groceries and even make up a few recipes for the week, tonight. I love days when I feel like I have everything together! :) Happy weekend to everyone!

Replies

• jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I am almost afraid to say but I am actually kind of looking forward to working out with Jillian tonight... :bigsmile:
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am almost afraid to say but I am actually kind of looking forward to working out with Jillian tonight... :bigsmile:

I'm glad to hear that, because I know you said it was boring when you first started. I'm so glad you have stuck with me! Thanks for your commitment! :)
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options

I'm glad to hear that, because I know you said it was boring when you first started. I'm so glad you have stuck with me! Thanks for your commitment! :)

Thank you for starting this group! If it weren't for the accountability I would not have stuck with it after those first couple of days. I have always loved team sports but not individual exercise so feeling like part of a team is really helping me stay on track.
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Thank you for starting this group! If it weren't for the accountability I would not have stuck with it after those first couple of days. I have always loved team sports but not individual exercise so feeling like part of a team is really helping me stay on track.

Agreed!!! I love the discussion boards! Normally I've given up a workout schedule by now, but this is so much more motivating! Thanks for the group :)