Sundays totals.. haha

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
even with watching the sugar and having a "good dessert" and NO CHOCOLATE. my numbers SUCKED... I did run 3.5 miles so I saved my calorie total with that , but OMG....

totals calories1,703 under
carbs 178 over
fat 79 over
protein 67 under
sugar 89 over
fiber 8 under

the only thing that was OK was the calories that I was under by 75....

looks like alot of cardio this week!!!

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter and enjoyed!

Replies

• mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I actually did alright today. I didn't even touch the dessert table, drank only water and limited my trips to the potluck to ONCE. Very good for me. However, a supper of doritos and salsa is something to be desired. My totals are probably very inaccurate but I logged something.

Calories- 879
    protein- 14
    Sugars- 30
    Fiber -14
    Sodium-1469
    Carbs- 119

Yikes. Way too low.
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    wow Mandi!! good job!! even if it isnt correct... :bigsmile:

I plan on running alot this week, so I should have a good cardio week :)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon big time. I'm sorry guys. Between my parents visiting (I haven't seen them since christmas) and being sick, I have had soda, sprite, a piece of cake...ugh. Epic fail. I also had less than 1/4 glass of wine. Surprisingly though, I've been decent on calories, have had a lot more water than ever, and actually lost about 2 lbs! So I feel bad for not following through with my commitment, but I'm thankful for te challenge for overall steering me in the right direction!!
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Oh man, Saturday and Sunday were bad! I didn't track. Was out of town visiting family.

So, back on track! It's really hard to do well right after a weekend of bad eating, so I am trying!!

I left the house at 6:45 and wont get home til 10....no workout for me, other than my part time job of stocking shelves.

Hope everyone had a good Easter!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Sorry been busy with the family, hanging on but haven't logged. Be back Wednesday...doc out of town tomorrow.
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I did great today, but we didn't really do anything special for Easter
    calories 1169
    carbs 108
    protein 116
    fat 38
    sugar 19
    Good luck for this week everyone!
  • sparkles1956
    Options
    total for sunday

calories 1066
    carbs 91
    protein 55
    fiber 9
    sugar 35

total for monday

cal 857
    carbs 66
    protein 48
    fiber 10
    sugar 41
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon big time. I'm sorry guys. Between my parents visiting (I haven't seen them since christmas) and being sick, I have had soda, sprite, a piece of cake...ugh. Epic fail. I also had less than 1/4 glass of wine. Surprisingly though, I've been decent on calories, have had a lot more water than ever, and actually lost about 2 lbs! So I feel bad for not following through with my commitment, but I'm thankful for te challenge for overall steering me in the right direction!!

that is the important thing, that this makes us all aware of what we put in our body... :)
  • marlakayallen
    marlakayallen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Easter:

1232 calories (only 32 over!)
    132 carbs
    49 fat
    67 protein
    38 sugar

No water

No exercise

I stayed away from most sugar *all weekend* -- even when offered sweets at church! There was a lot of candy in the house, too with the kid's Easter baskets. Yes, I went over on sugar but it was mostly from the sweet potato cassarole (made with splenda instead of sugar -- thanks, Mom!)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Yes! I am definitely more aware and the scale is responding!!!