Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
here are mine. Good day ! :)

otals calories1,423
carbs119
fat52
protein140
sugar33
fiber.38

worked out for 95 minutes... 35 mins cardio and 60 mins teaching. the class had no energy tonight, it kind of sucked... spring break has sucked the life out of people! lol

Replies

• marlakayallen
    marlakayallen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Monday:

Calories: 1044
    Carbs: 146
    Fat: 28
    Protein: 64
    Sugar: 23

Water: 4 cups

Exercise: housecleaning and cooking all day long, counted as 2 hours of "food preparation".

It was hard to figure out how to put in the extra housework I did today. MFP's "light housekeeping" seemed to give a really high calorie count -- something like 250 calories for 60 minutes. It didn't make sense to me. Any thoughts?
  • marlakayallen
    marlakayallen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention that I am HAPPY that I stayed under my sugar goal today! I think it may be getting easier to resist -- except for maybe the sugar in fruits I like to eat.
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Total 1253
    Carbs 157
    Fat 43
    Protein 88
    Sodium 2025
    Sugar 65

Went way over on my protein and sugar intake. However, I did have a banana and an apple so that accounts for most of the sugar.

I drank a LOT of water - not sure how much but probably between 8-10 glasses.

Exercise - ran on the treadmill for 1/2 hour. Then I did strength training for about 20 minutes or so.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Monday:

Calories: 1044
    Carbs: 146
    Fat: 28
    Protein: 64
    Sugar: 23

Water: 4 cups

Exercise: housecleaning and cooking all day long, counted as 2 hours of "food preparation".

It was hard to figure out how to put in the extra housework I did today. MFP's "light housekeeping" seemed to give a really high calorie count -- something like 250 calories for 60 minutes. It didn't make sense to me. Any thoughts?

my thoughts, I do not count cleaning, or cooking ... reasoning, you did that before you were trying to lose, yes? so dont count it. to me , its silly. unless you are huffing and puffing, its not something I count... :) just my thoughts.
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Oh Monday....you were not a great day for me....

1,985cal
    245 carb
    91 fat
    69 protein
    31 fiber
    77 sugar

I ate a cadbury egg. And didnt plan well enough for dinner. There is no more Easter candy.

Today will be much better!
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    calories 1087
    carbs 135
    protein 99
    fat 22
    sugar 24
    Swam for 30 minutes today