Week 2 Mini Challenge

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
:flowerforyou: Monday Mini Challenge:
Food: stay within your calorie limit and make sure you are not eating empty calories. Ask yourself "Is this good for me"?
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity. ( maybe a brisk walk or interval training)
Strength: it is crunch Monday- do 150 before midnight tonight. (3 different kinds)
Water: drink at least 64 is today.

:flowerforyou: Tuesday Mini Challenge.
Food: stay within your calorie limit and try to give-up one of your comfort must have foods. (ie sodas, sugar in your coffee, candies etc)
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes if increased heart rate activity. (maybe take the stairs, or park farther from the door you use etc)
Strength: do 150 squats before midnight. Try some with weights.
Water: drink at least 64 ozs today.

:flowerforyou: Wednesday Mini Challenge:
Food: stay within your calorie limit and try to decrease the amount of sodium you eat. Try having home cooked meals today.
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity. (5 minute warm-up, 1 minute jog, 1 minute walk, X10, 5 minute cool-down)
Strength: do 10 sets of 10 lateral arm raises with 3-5 lbs.
Water: drink at least 64 ozs today

:flowerforyou: Thursday Mini Challenge
Food: stay within your calorie limit. Make sure you eat at least 3 vegetables and 2 fruits.
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity (maybe try an exercise DVD or free video on the web)
Strength: do 3 sets of 10 forward lunges, 3 sets of 10 side lunges and 3 sets of 10 back lunges.
Water: drink at least 64 ozs today

:flowerforyou: Friday Mini Challenge:
Food: stay within your calorie limit and make sure to eat full amounts of protein. Examples are yogurt, nuts, tuna, etc
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity today. Turn the music on or have a night out and do some dancing.
Strength: do 100 push-ups before midnight.
Water: drink at least 64 ozs

:flowerforyou: Saturday Mini Challenge
Food: stay within your calorie limit and make good snack choices
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes if increased heart rate activity. (your choice)
Strength: do some extra crunches, squats, pushups, or arm exercise on the part that needs more.
Water: drink at least 64 ozs

:flowerforyou: Sunday Mini Challenge
Enjoy a day off because you deserve it.
❤❤❤

Please remember to stretch before and after all exercises.

I am by no means a professional in the area of fitness or nutrition and everything I write here is what I have learned from reading posts and suggestions during my journey. Please remember to exercise at your own personal level to avoid any kind of injury.

Have a great week and Keep Smiling.

Replies

• wowsuzie
    wowsuzie Posts: 54
    Options
    Thanks Donna! Getting re-focused w/ mini challenges!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to accomplishing the challenge again!
  • LeniceH
    LeniceH Posts: 17
    Options
    Looking forward to the mini challenge this week, strayed a little last week ")
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting the challenges, now to do it....LOL
  • wowsuzie
    wowsuzie Posts: 54
    Options
    Well I didn't get the mini challenge in - I chose to rest & spend a quality time night w/ the puppy & boyfriend, which turned out to be a great night! Wwe made a healthy dinner together & sat down to eat at the table instead of in front of the tv, & we both stopped eating after 7, which was great since my goal is usually 7:30 (& I haven't stuck to in months!). Here's to Tuesdays challenge!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Luvs,

I am having trouble opening the file again. I will update my info when I get home tonight. Hope everyone is doing great so far this week! Happy Tuesday to ya'll!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Monday's challenge reminded just how weak my core is :frown: but I got 'em done!:happy: Now to work on these squats! Have a healthy, blessed day!