any one follow facebook paleo groups?

Options
MikeFlyMike
MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
I have a bunch that I follow like...
go kaleo, marks daily, paleo approved, being primal, eat real food, robbwolf.com, primal fenix, weighty matters..

Eat fat Get fit.
He went through a paleo transition and feels like he needs to share to pay it back.
He does an excellent job of posting motivational quotes, food, Bacon related posts, workout related and also posts success photos.
(It always cracks me up how people HATE success photos and call the individual a liar with photoshop)
He has a fair number of negative people on his page, but he keeps his cool and redirects people to information without being negative - then he eventually says, "if you don't like what I stand for - fine, unfriend me".

Anyway, two questions, does anyone have other great paleo fan pages they follow - and two, I'm considering posting my success photos to maybe motivate someone just like me who is where I was last year. (but I secretly admit I am not quite secure enough to handle reading the guaranteed negative comments ;)

Replies

• samand25
    samand25 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up, just checked out the Eat fat Get fit page, looks like a decent source.

Thanks.
  • twinmom01
    twinmom01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I follow

Civilized Caveman
    PaleoOMG
    Health Bent
    Fast Paleo
    The Whole 30
    TX Bar Organics
  • monkeydharma
    monkeydharma Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution https://www.facebook.com/groups/122155171152787/

Gundry is basically primal/paleo with a few wrinkles added from nutrition longevity research.
  • MrsAbles
    MrsAbles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Mike, if you post your pics here first, maybe you'll gain enough confidence from your supportive mfp friends to post them elsewhere.
  • MikeFlyMike
    Options
    Ok, I have a semi-non embarrassing photo. I'll try to figure out how to post now.
  • missyyclaire
    missyyclaire Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I like Dr Ray Hinisch and Blythe Albergs podcast and facebook page, "Cut the Fat". They talk often of the Primal Blueprint and had Mark Sisson on an episode.

I just 'friended' a number of your recommendations...and now feel I won't be wasting so much time on Facebook now that I have some good information to look forward to scouring. Thanks!
  • Smonks00
    Smonks00 Posts: 31
    Options
    I like Paleo digest on Facebook. I links many of the individual pages mentioned above.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Paleo on a Budget
    Pure Fresh Daily
    nom nom paleo
    Pure2Raw

along with all of the above
  • MikeFlyMike
    Options
    Oh nom nom - duh. I follow the blog but of course. And corona - something is wrong with your dress, that can get pretty breezy I bet.