Photo Diary

Hey guys, im new here, in the past 12months iv balloned to 210lbs size 16, from a size 12. Im 26yrs old and 5ft 5. My ideal weight is 140lbs so i have along journey ahead of me. I was thinking of using shock tactics on myself and taking a body photo diary each week i weigh-in. Does anyone do something similar and does seeing yourself like that help you to motivate?

Replies

• Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Interesting idea! Will think about it ... not sure how I feel about posting my raw images for all to see ... but will think about it :)
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Hey ladies 12 week challenge, how shall we start this?
  • so whats the 12 week challenge involve?? xx
  • Hi ladies! A little about myself, I am a 28 year old wife and mother of 3, ages 6, 3, and 1! I am an owner and founder of The SS Collection hair accessories and Swarovski Crystal Smile Rings! I have always been into sports and such, but honestly after having my last baby I have let go! I weighed in at 190.4 (size 16, very loose 17 (juniors)) a few days ago, my ideal weight would be 150-160(nice size 9-11). I know we can all get to our goals and maintain them through encouragement!!!! Let's do this!!!! When do we start?!?!?! <3 Amber
  • Hello I am willing to post pics..... I started an 8 wk challenge here in Vegas on Monday at 146lbs........