General Team Chit Chat

PoppiSeed
PoppiSeed Posts: 38 Member
Hi Guys,
This is the thread we'll be using for chatting about anything and everything and even nothing... and we'll be using the Weekly weigh in sticky topics only for weigh in and relevant updates. Forgive me for deleting your posts on the Weigh in thread. :smile:

Replies

• PoppiSeed
    This week is starting out well for me and hope everyone is doing good too. Exercise still manages to elude me but at least I'm eating good! Happy Week ahead pals!:wink:
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Great weekly loss Ladybug! Way to go!!

What's on the menu for Easter everyone? We are having baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, deviled eggs & a dessert which I have not determined yet. :)

~karen~
  • ladybug8814
    ladybug8814 Posts: 41 Member
    thanks freshcrayons....love your sign on name by the way. We are having baked ham, mash potatoes, faux cauliflower mash potatoes for me, corn, deviled eggs, green bean casserole and salad. Funny I make food the family expects but I always make sure I have good choices as well.

Happy Easter everyone.
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Sounds delish! I would love to try tilde cauliflower mashed potatoes.
  • PoppiSeed
    Congrats everyone on week 2 progress and hope week 3 brings even great results. Please remember to share secrets :flowerforyou: even the weird and crazy ones with everyone!

NB. The Weekly weigh in threads are only for weigh in (it's easier to manage that way) and we can have all other chit chat on here (general chit chat)

Ideas:
    We need some ideas to make our group more exciting and active, and I'll be posting a new thread in a second entitled... BRAINSTORM. Hope to get a lot of ideas for anything to add vitality and motivation in our group
    Enjoy life!:heart:
  • MargaritaRadford
    MargaritaRadford Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! New to the group! I'm on my 3rd week of serious training... I just quit drink liquor and think this will make a huge difference. I'm just starting the Body By Design program and hoping for serious results.... Plus I am doing all this drug free. Only protien powders and multi-vitamins added. Good luck to us all!!!