Where were you born?

Options
Crystal817
Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
And where do you live now?

I was born in South Korea. I came to US when I was 5 months old and raised in Vermont!

Replies

• k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Born in Lorain, Ohio now live in Idaho.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My brother, who was adopted, was born in Georgia but adopted and raised in Connecticut.

I was born in Florida...but moved around a LOT because my father was military.
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I"ll answer for my kids:

S. Korea to Michigan
    Ethiopia to Michigan
    Michigan/Michigan
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I was born in Akron, OH and raised in a suburb of Akron and Cleveland. My birth parents later moved around and landed outside Dallas, TX because my birth father was in the military. A few years ago they moved to Hawaii!! I'm in regular contact with them - they found me when I was 19 years old. I'm looking forward to a visit in Hawaii someday!!

My son was born in Cleveland, OH and is being raised by his adoptive parents there. I moved to Cincinnati, OH several years ago for a job opportunity, but we're still very close to him and his family.
  • velarneyraptor
    velarneyraptor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was born in South Korea and came to Australia when I was 6 months old :)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I was born in Oklahoma City and raised in Tulsa, OK. Still live in a suburb of Tulsa, only about 30 miles one way from my parents, and 20 miles the other way from my sister.
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was born in Cleveland, OH but my birth mother was from West Virginia (all I know about her). I was raised in a suburb of Cleveland and still live in Ohio out in Ashtabula County.
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'll answer for my Foster son who we are trying to adopt, California.
  • amberl10
    amberl10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My son was born in Iowa and we live in Iowa.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    my oldest was born in Arizona..now in Colorado
    my youngest is a native of Colorado
    hubby--Jersey born..now in Colorado
    and me..born in Birmingham England and now..yup you guessed it..Colorado..(but raised in SoCal..my parents moved around..)
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Born in Peoria, IL, raised in a Chucago suburb, now live about an hour and 15 minutes from Chicago and 2 hours from Peoria
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    In June, I'm going back to my birthplace for the the first time in 26 years! :)
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I was born in Newport News, VA in 1960 at Riverside Hospital. My adoptive parents took me home from the hospital.