Week 3

Options
I survived day 1 of week 3...barely. The first 3 minute jog, I did fine....the last one though I was totally about to die and was hanging all over the handrails...it was ugly :sad: . I don't care for Julia Michaels (not sure of the name of that trainer on Biggest Loser) but I did keep imagining her saying "you're not puking, fainting or dying so keep going" or something to that effect :laugh: .

Still, just two weeks ago I was struggling to jog 1 minute so yay!:drinker:

Hope everyone else is doing great whatever stage they are at!

Replies

• MontagneGitane
    MontagneGitane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just did W3 D1 as well. The first 3 minute jog was tougher for me than the last one. Maybe because I knew I was almost done. Those were the slowest 3 mins of my life though! You're right- when you think back to W1, it becomes more obvious how far we've come in a short time. This board is full of proof that we can do this!
    Good luck to everyone.
  • Annalisa419
    Annalisa419 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been repeating week two for forever because I was super scared of the three minute runs but I finally sucked it up and did it yesterday. I thought it was 90 seconds of running, 90 seconds of walking, and repeat and THEN three minute runs (not knowing it alternated between the 90 second runs and the three minute runs). Regardless, I was most of the way through the first three minute run before I was like, "Wait, this seems longer." Lol, there was no reason for me to be scared after all!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Those 3 minute jogs really did scare me! They were so HARD! But today I face a 25 minute jog! And I can't wait to get doing it! I was thinking I could never get through to week 3 for the longest time. Just kept adding more 1 min jog/2 min walk intervals until I was jogging for about 8 minutes. Then I tried again, and got to 2 minutes of jogging. Did 2/2 intervals for a while. Then all of a sudden I could jog for 20 minutes! It was as surprising to me as it was to everyone I told! LOL! Take it slow, and you'll get there! Congrats!
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm on the procrastination stage and It's ok...

I've been working 12 hour shifts this week and I leave and come home in the dark, but next week!