Wednesday, 4/11 - Day 13... (12 and 13 for me!)

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
So I missed my workout yesterday -- the first day I've missed since we started! I had a super-busy day, and didn't really get home and have some dinner until about 11 PM. I meant to go do my workout, but I was so exhausted, I thought, "I'll just lie down in bed for a few minutes, and then get up and do it." Ha! Ever the optimist... ;)

I woke up around 2 AM when my boyfriend came to bed, and said, "I missed my workout!!" (He laughed.) So I got up, set my alarm clock for 30 minutes early, and did Day 12 this morning. I'm going to do my best to try it again this evening. I hope my shoulders can handle it!

All the plank stuff is so tough! I feel pretty good about my performance in the first two circuits and even the last set of strength, but when we start with the aerobics and abs, I just long for it to be over. I hope it's like Workout One, where I eventually felt like I had the exercises under my control, instead of vice versa!

Replies

• kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today was tough! I'm so sore... my ankles and shins are killing me and it makes the cardio a challenge. I definitely feel like I burned more calories today so that's a good thing!
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I agree I struggled today. My hand is really sore from all the planking but going to my elbows/forearms has helped quite a bit. I don't feel like I'm getting as good a workout during the cardio in workout 2 but I have upped the weights in the strength portion and really push it hard during abs to make up for it.
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I did it! I did it twice in one day! It actually seemed a little easier last night, surprisingly. I'm trying to go a little tiny bit easier on Mt shoulders at the beginning of the workout, so I still have a little left to hold myself up for the end. I didn't use weights for the last half of the last set of strength.