NO SCALE CHECK IN!!! COME ON!!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Today is the first day of Not Getting on the Scale.......Let me see those check-ins......

I, Stephanie Cook ...have not gotten on the scale since April 8th........

Replies

• Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    I, Lawanda Brown, have not been on the scale since April 7th.
  • k2glam
    k2glam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I Keela have not got on the scale since April 8th
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have not gotten on the scale since Monday, April 9th. So..first day!
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I, Pamela Sackitey have not been on the scale since April 8th, and it feels liberating!! Had my husband remove the scale from the house today...until Memorial day!
  • DottieTee
    DottieTee Posts: 10
    Options
    I, Dorothy Mefom, have not been on the scale since April 9th.
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I, Kate Grundy, have not been on the scale since April 8th.
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    I, Nichola Barron, have not been on the scale since April 8th....and it doesn't bother me one bit that I have to wait.....:)
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I, Ashley Have not got on my scale since April 8th.... I have actually hid it out of sight out of mind.....
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    i, Sha', have not got on the scale since April 10th
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    I, Michelle Bray have not stepped on the scales since April 9th!! YIPPEE!!!
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    my name is kimberly and my last weight in was april 9th and im not stepping on another scale till memorial day . but hopefully never.. i will not let it rule my life. im going to eat healthy and exercise often. yes we can ....yes we can
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Already went thru a little scale withdrawal today lol...my routine has always been to use the bathroom, get on the scale then drink my morning water. It's nice to cut the scale part out but it's gonna take some getting used to!!
  • Tiasha1
    Tiasha1 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just letting you all know that I had to weigh-in today. I participated in Scale Back Alabama and this was our last week. My plan is to not get back on the scale until May 5th (month-to-month family competition). After that, May 31st it is.
  • cutts26
    cutts26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is going to be hard, but I guess, I am going to try and do the same thing, Time to hide my scale or give it to somebody.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Ok today was my weigh in since valentines day. I Tayonia promises not to step on the scale until may 31st memorial day......Lets do this ladies :)
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    I, Nena have not gotten on the scale since Mon April 9 th.")
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I stepped on the scales by accident yesterday!!! It was just like my normal routine!!! :( *sniff sniff*
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    I used the scale April 1st and stayed off it all of April. I weighed in May 1st after NO SCALE APRIL was complete. I am now in until May 31st.
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    I, Lawanda, have stepped on the scale *hangs head* It is a habit. I felt like I was gaining :(
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    June 1st came and I weighed in... down another 10lbs. I have lost 40 total. Hoping for another successful month!