Crabs - You Know You Hate 'Em!

Options
roander
roander Posts: 192 Member
Well you'd better get really good at them because in WOs 9/10 you do crabs with weights and in Cardio 3 you have Crab KICKS. You heard me...doing the can-can in crab position.

Tae-Bo...you're my go-to for Cardio!

Replies

• sdsmom
    sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to visualize doing crabs with weights and I can't figure it out. I was so excited when I didn't see any crabs in 7/8. I guess it can only last for so long!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to visualize doing crabs with weights and I can't figure it out. I was so excited when I didn't see any crabs in 7/8. I guess it can only last for so long!

Lol yea how do you do crabs with weights???? I'll have to preview these soon
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Crabs with weights?? I can't even picture it! I totally HATE those!!!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you lay the dumbbells in the "crevice" between your belly and thigh on each side... does that make sense??? she only uses 3 lbs on each side too though.... wimps. ha ha ;) just kidding.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I was surprised I could do the crabs with weights - remember how we had so much trouble even doing them in the beginning? I can not, however do kicking crabs.
  • mawmawandlovingit
    mawmawandlovingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If it is what I am thinking, they are VERY hard......they were in one of the 90X workouts but I think you just held one leg up for a while then switched to the other leg.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I can do plain crabs now, but not the ones with one leg up so well..... ;)