Workouts?

Options
totallytasha
totallytasha Posts: 134 Member
Hello everyone! I just thought I'd start a new thread to get some updates. I didn't do the 30 day shred like the group originally planned, but have just started Jamie Eason's 12 week program. I have 12 weeks until I go to Vegas and I intend to be looking good! I have a difficult time with managing the food - nothing emotional, just loooooove food. So hopefully I can exercise enough to balance it. What are you guys doing for workouts?

Replies

• sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Im doing the couch to 5 k program Im on week 6, I also do the 30 day shred on level 3 and I also do leslie sansone walk away the pounds. ;)
  • totallytasha
    Options
    Nice! I gotta be honest, I'm scared to death of the shred.
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    Nice! I gotta be honest, I'm scared to death of the shred.

Its really not that bad once u start doing! :)
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Since my gym closed down, I haven't been exercising:( I've noticed a difference in my mood and my ability to handle the stress right now. It stinks! I HAVE to get back at it but am finding it difficult to find the time for "me". The gym was nice because I hit it on my way home from work and it wasn't like I was cheating my family out of their time. I WILL NOT exercise at home in front of the fiance' that just feels so weird! Hopefully the new puppy will start to cooperate and I will be able to leave him alone a little more and start walking outside. He's too little to walk with me.
  • totallytasha
    Options
    I've found it a lot easier to make myself do the workouts since gaining a specific goal with a specific timeline. Also, it helps when I focus more about how I want my fitness level to be rather than the weight I want to lose. The first 'I'd like to weigh this much' thought that pops into my head is always accompanied by 'I'd like some beer and corn dogs'.... for some reason it just triggers food cravings. Wanting to be svelte and able to hike better makes me want to work out more : )