What's the most bacon you've eaten in a day?

Options
saintsfanatik
saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
Nineteen today. Nineteen freekin strips of love.

Replies

• Erinjbf
    Erinjbf Posts: 4
    Options
    1.5lbs
  • adarkeidei
    Options
    1.5 pounds is about the norm for me. I get thick cut bacon, and that is a package.
  • incredimike
    incredimike Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ^^ 1.5lbs of bacon per day? And that's the norm? That's dedication.

I think the most I've eaten is 1lb of bacon, and I didn't enjoy doing it.

Don't get me wrong, I *do* love bacon! But not that much... I think I was having a very lazy day that day, and had a full pack of bacon already cooked in the fridge.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I can eat a pound in a sitting, but I don't want to look at it again for a couple days afterward. :D
  • wrenfly
    wrenfly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've done 1 pound in 1 day 3 times (damn oven bacon!!!) - each time i gained 2 pounds and it took 3 days to lose it. 1 pound of bacon is only 490 calories (I get center cut) and I drink a ton of water, but I still gain - boooooooooooooooooooooo. I'm just doing bacon bits in food and microwaving 3-5 pieces at a time from now on.
  • greencup13
    greencup13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I normally bake a package and munch on it and it lasts 2-3 days max. I was worried I was eating too much bacon but Im glad to hear other stories. lol I always love seeing my moms face when she sees how much bacon I go through..(She doesnt understand or approve this diet)
  • celebrity328
    celebrity328 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love bacon ;) I think my max is 5 strips so like .5 I think....

With Keto i am STUFFED and cant eat anymore! over eating is not going to be happenin to this girly!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Presto-05100-Microwave-Bacon-Cooker/dp/B00006IUWC

and lemme tell you, it has CHANGED MY BACONMAKING LIFE. I tried fried bacon. I tried oven bacon. I even tried grilling bacon (woo, that was a bad idea). NOTHING has compared to using the Powercrisp bacon cooker. I can open up a 12oz pack of bacon, lay a few strips (alternating front to back) on the racks, a little overlapping, throw a paper towel over it and microwave it for about 10 minutes for 12 strips. Take out, let cool...

ONE COMMERCIAL BREAK LATER, you have BACON TACO SHELLS. Easiest method ever to make those. Also, if you just take them out and lay them flat, they make pretty ****in' awesome bacon strips too. and the dish catches the bacon grease so you can very easily filter it into a jar to cook with later!

Back to the taco shells... say you have some ground chicken/beef, some cheese, shredded spinach/cabbage/lettuce, and some Cholula. Chuck that **** into the bacon taco shell and prepare for a MOUTHGASM.