Just Ordered the DVD's

Options
asmithTXfit
asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
Hello! Amy from Texas. Just ordered the DVD's and very excited to receive them. Any tips? I have done P90X before, but had a hard time devoting a full hour every day to it. The 30 minute work out is what sold me.

Replies

• melibun98
    melibun98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy! I'm Melinda from California. I just bought mine yesterday... The 30 minute workouts are what sold me too! That and the fact that she shows how to modify moves. I'm just gettin' back into workin out and I'm pretty out of shape. Sorry, I don't have any tips, but I just wanted to say hey! I'm pretty excited to get back into workin out. :)
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine yesterday too. I'm with both of you. I like the 30 minute workouts and need the modifiers until my fitness improves. Looking forward to giving it a go.
  • trishpsl
    trishpsl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say hi, my name is Trish and I just ordered my DVD's today. I can't wait to get them. I wish they had the option to overnight or rush the shipment. How long did it take for you all to receive them? I know it showed 7-10 days but I was hoping I would get it sooner since I feel motivated now to start. Well good luck everyone!!