Where in Hampton Roads are you?

Options
I am situated in Newport News. Where are you from?

Replies

• jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Smithfield! =D
  • ShabokaMegz
    ShabokaMegz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yorktown
  • ki4urz
    ki4urz Posts: 1
    Options
    Newport News
  • Str0ngM0mma
    Str0ngM0mma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from Chesapeake! Thought I'd see if I can meet some more people up here who are from my area!! Hope yall are doing well!
  • Greggill184
    Greggill184 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chesapeake! Good luck to all of you in reaching your goals!
  • rosephoenix
    Options
    just join today in the group and from virginia beach area
  • HthrAnn
    Options
    Started using MFP on Monday. Living in Carrollton (Isle of Wight County). Hoping you are all having a great week and enjoying the sunshine today!
  • dannelle12
    Options
    Live in Portsmouth. Go to Planet Fitness in Churchland. Who wants to be my workout buddy?!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I am from Hampton but live in Norfolk. I use the Planet Fitness on Little Creek.
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi er'rybody!! I live in Hampton in the Fox Hill area. =)
  • teachingmrsbrooks
    Options
    Hi, I live in Portsmouth and have been looking for a workout buddy. I am not working right now so I can't afford to pay for a gym but we could ride bikes or walk or do wiifit or other things.

Janice
  • cbrandal
    cbrandal Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I live in Newport News and while I joined a year ago, I've just recently restarted my efforts at weight loss and getting healthy and have lost 10 pounds so far! Good luck to everyone on your journey to good health! :)
  • STLaferty
    STLaferty Posts: 38
    Options
    HI, I am from the Great Bridge area of Chesapeake! Wishing you all the very best in your fitness goals!
  • GracieLou513
    GracieLou513 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in Great Bridge...I have a membership to Fitness 19 on Cedar Road but would like a workout buddy. I am a busy wife and mother so my plan is to go at 5:15 am M-F before I have to get the kids up and get myself to work.
  • CaliDreams27
    CaliDreams27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Newport News here! We should start some sort of meet up!

13104196.png
  • meggwyn
    meggwyn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm in Norfolk!
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Greetings! My husband and I live in Virginia Beach. I would love to make some new female friends who live in the area. It is nice to have a support network.
  • bethmac_va
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I live in Chesapeake, in Deep Creek. I grew up in Norfolk and went to Granby HS. My husband and I lived in VB for almost 20 years, then moved to Chesapeake several years ago.

Nice to meet you all!
  • shrimper10
    Options
    I'm in Portsmouth and go to Planet Fitness in Churchland. Looking for a workout buddy.
  • Czeiszperger
    Options
    I am in Williamsburg and work in Newport News. Feel free to add me as a friend on here. I could use the motivation.