YAY! Great idea wifeyy!

Options
Welcome :) Awesome idea, wifeyy! She posted the original forum with this idea and I just had to run with it and start this group, but I wanted to give her credit!!

Replies

• Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thanks! When should we weigh in?
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    Hm! I know wifeyy suggested Tuesdays, but I think some people already have their weigh-ins set for specific days like Sunday or Friday seemed to be the most common! I like Monday morning because it is like a fresh week! Any other thoughts?
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Lol i'm glad you started the group. i have created so many groups which i have to keep up.
    We can do this!!!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hm! I know wifeyy suggested Tuesdays, but I think some people already have their weigh-ins set for specific days like Sunday or Friday seemed to be the most common! I like Monday morning because it is like a fresh week! Any other thoughts?

Lets weigh in on saturdays for this challenge. I only suggested tuesdays because the bikini clallenge group i started is tuesdays for the weigh ins. but we are starting tomorrow so maybe saturdays will be fine.
  • yocaitygee
    Options

Lets weigh in on saturdays for this challenge. I only suggested tuesdays because the bikini clallenge group i started is tuesdays for the weigh ins. but we are starting tomorrow so maybe saturdays will be fine.

Okay! I just posted it in the description!! Congratulations on your success so far by the way! :)