Starting weights!

Options
Let's all post our starting weights again! I know, no one wants to admit it AGAIN, but just for everyone to be able to see in the group rather than the forum!

I will put my starting weight at 179lbs!

Replies

• Minkime
    Minkime Posts: 41
    Options
  • mayralee13
    mayralee13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    SW 183
    CW 178.2
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    183. 6
  • Annabel1985
    Options
    Hello everyone,

SW 228
    CW 225

Many Thanks
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    SW 188
    CW 180
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    188-189#
  • Dragonfly7701
    Options
    I am joining even though I am now 173!! YAY I started at 188 (Feb. 2012). Lost a few before I joined the site and can't wait till I get to the 160's
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    CW: 186.0
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    I am joining even though I am now 173!! YAY I started at 188 (Feb. 2012). Lost a few before I joined the site and can't wait till I get to the 160's

AWESOME JOB! :) That is so great and such a great start!!! Keep working with us! :) I know I was in the 173-174 range... until Easter where I didn't even eat candy! I was in Augusta, GA for the Master's golf tournament and it was really my dad and brother's tradition trip and my brother made me go to Hooters every day while we switched people in and out of the tournament (3badges, 7 people). Needless to say, I ate too many wings HAH! I also ordered celery and carrot plates though! But it's time to crack down!! :)

Congratulations to you :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Ivette,

SW 233
    CW 181
    GW 154

Losing 20 will put me really close! Let's do this. Do you want to maybe make a Google document where people can enter their current weights?
  • alp1990
    alp1990 Posts: 56
    Options
    My starting weight is 183. Actually pretty excited to start this group tomorrow hah! Good luck everyone x
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    HI I'm Ivette,

SW 233
    CW 181
    GW 154

Losing 20 will put me really close! Let's do this. Do you want to maybe make a Google document where people can enter their current weights?

Hm, you may have to expand on that for me! What do you mean by a Google document? It would be cool if we could enter our weights somewhere and keep track of how well each of us is doing! Since it's on Saturday I'll be able to look and see who is in the lead, but if you have an easier way of doing this please let me know!!! :)
  • DaChozn
    DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I just created a Google doc spreadsheet to track our weight. I only went 12 weeks out. I figured 3 months is a good start. You don't have to have a Google account to access the sheet and input your information. Since everyone has a different weigh-in day, I just put the "week of" instead of a date. Bookmark the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjLYraxwRegMdG0wdjFrUGxDdVg2X2Q0Y1dybHZna0E

I highlighted the row "Starting Weight" so that you know where to put your number. Everyone has a column and I added extra blank columns for others to input their name as they join the group. Scroll from left to right to find your username and put your starting weight in the appropriate cell. Since the formulas are pre-calculated, the number you put for your starting weight is going to auto populate the remaining formula cells. That's ok. It will show the change in weight once you enter your weight from week to week.

Hope this provides some motivation as well. I'll post a topic dedicated to the spreadsheet link.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm 181 on the dot toady :)
  • emcemayo
    emcemayo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    HW:183
    CW: 178
    Will weigh in tomorrow since official weigh-in is saturday
  • shiny_lights
    shiny_lights Posts: 9 Member