Friday, 4/13... Halfway!

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
Day 15!!! I'm actually looking forward to my workout tonight, for once. :) I've decided I'm not going to measure or weigh in; I'm going to push through and wait until the end. Last night I was looking at a picture from last month, and my body looks exactly the same to me. I hope I have some results at the end... I'm a little worried I'll be in the small percentage that 30DS just doesn't work for. I do think I'm getting stronger, though.

Replies

• Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was sneaky and on the waist lost 1/2" and inch, also dropped on scales but dont know if thats a fluke.
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I haven't measured yet but I definitely have muscles that can be seen. My shoulders have changed the most I think. When I get rid of this protective coating of blubber I am going to be HOT!! :laugh:
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I missed yesterday because I wasn't feeling well, and I was really bummed about it. I'm actually getting obsessed with exercise!!! I love this group. It really keeps me motivated! I think I need to try and do the workout tonight despite being under the weather.

I am also waiting until the end for measurements. I'm afraid I'll get discouraged if I don't see any progress. I do feel a tiny bit stronger and tighter! :smile: