Hi Everyone!

Options
Hey all you fellow 30somethings.

I see there was no topic posted yet so I thought I would start one.

What's everyone up to this Sunday to meet their exercise goals?

Replies

• Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    Hey all you fellow 30somethings.

I see there was no topic posted yet so I thought I would start one.

What's everyone up to this Sunday to meet their exercise goals?

Hey Amanda, thanks for starting up a topic. I was supposed to designate Sundays as my rest day, but I decided to make the treadmill smoke. Now.........I'm ready for some lunch!!!! Have a great Sunday.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, no workout yet today, but I will be heading out to play a couple hours of basketball later tonight.
  • Blueyz82
    Blueyz82 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hello!

Today I already got my exercise in...30 minute walk outside and 30 minutes on elliptical :) Planned more fruits and veggies into my day today :) Glad to see a Thirty Somethings group! :) I just turned 30 and trying to feel better and more accepting of it...I'll be cool...its just the initial, I'm not in my 20s any more! what!?! Started in January with getting extra serious about being healthy! January brought news that I won a all expenses paid cruise thru my work, so that got me thinking bathing suit!!! Then towards end of January, my Dad had a heart attack. So scary, especially since I have already lost my Mother... HUGE eye opener! Dad is doing good and the whole family is now working on getting healthier! :)
  • mkg1998
    mkg1998 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just started my weightloss journey yesterday. Trying to start slow to make some changes because if I change too many things at once I know I will probably fail. And I really want to succeed. Started eating salad for lunch and am going to start walking today. Also no more flavored creamer in my coffee. Well, it's a start to good changes in my life.
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi All! I'm not having a great day today, lots of alcohol consumed last night so a little hungover today resulting in eating alot of junk!! Back on it tomorrow :ohwell:

Good Luck to everyone else!! :happy:
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I procrastinated when it came to meeting my exercise minutes this week which means I have to do 74 minutes today and it's raining out so no outdoor exercise for today and not feeling any more motivated or excited about exercising today than I was the rest of the week but I WILL meet my goal minutes before Sunday is done!
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Hope to get a walk or some time on the elliptical if this migraine & back pain ease up. Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    hey! we're going to be doing some yard work today, so that will have to count as my activity for the day. my usual is five days of classes at the gym, monday through friday, but this week my schedule is going to be messing with me, so i'll have to get creative. luckily, we're having some *gorgeous* weather right now, so it won't be hard to get to it in the evenings. and if all else fails, i can always count on jillian (30 day shred) or tony (p90x) to keep me in line!
  • PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    This looks like the group for me. Hi Folks, this would be Paul speaking. On a mission to lose the weight i've been kidding myself over for the last couple of years. Going well so far. Joined a local weight loss group at my gym and so far have lost 46lbs in 12 weeks. Mostly down to vastly improved diet and lots of time at the gym. Hasn't been all good though. My better half is struggling to deal with my change in lifestyle. Both the physical and the mental side of things. Causes a few issues in our relationship but we're struggling through.
  • ellie78
    ellie78 Posts: 375
    Options
    Hi! Weights for me today and a little walking to enjoy the amazing weather we are having (80 degrees!). Hope everyone has a great sunday.
  • fitthesis
    Options
    Hello, hello. Today's the first day.. of well everything. I had a walk planned for this morning, but it decided to pour down. It's eased off, so I'm going to head out within the hour. Still debating on whether to hit the stairs or just do a decent circuit. We'll see, but I am excited to get outside.
  • RoxCooley
    Options
    Hi, I just joined MFP yesterday and I'm looking forward to having the help with my weight loss goals. So far I've played about an hour of basketball with the family which is always a good workout! Planning on a nice evening after dinner walk tonight as well!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined and I am super excited to get started with myfitnesspal. Not to mention this new group. Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm della and I have to lose 68 pounds. I guess this is the start I need. I would love to find a great support group and some peeps to help keep me accountable. My offical day to start is tomorrow. I have figure out my diet plan for the week and work out plan for the week. If anyone has any tips... Feel free. Nice to meet you!
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hello! To meet my exercise goals I am going to do Wk 1 day 1 of C25K. I started it las week, but could not complete the work outs without cheating and walking during my 1 minute intervals, so I am repeating and setting the goal to actually complete the workout without walking during my run/jog time.
  • AmandaK3
    AmandaK3 Posts: 80
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is having a nice Sunday. It's usually chilling out and relax day, BUT it decided to SNOW. Funny because yesterday it was sunny and warm. Yesterday I wore SANDALS, today boots.

So today my work out was shovelling snow. It was a good workout too, it was really wet and heavy, and our driveway is LONG!
  • Mickeylv
    Mickeylv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Was just looking for a group to join to get back on the fitness wagon and get some support.
  • DougEMT29
    DougEMT29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! My name is Doug. I turned 30 in December, joined mfp on January 20. So far I am down 44 pounds, I just found the actual site a couple of weeks ago (using iphone app). In a rut, finding it hard to eat right, but I am determined to get back on track. Wishing everyone luck on their journeys.

Doug
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    Hi Doug and Mickeylv! Welcome.

I am going to lock this thread to encourage posting in the Intro section. Would hate to lose someone by missing their post here.

Hope to see you guys on the daily thread!

Sara Grace
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    sorry - this was our first thread up on the board ever, so if people want to continue to post here that's fine. :flowerforyou: