Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week 2 - ENTHUSIASTS

13»

Replies

• Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Week 2
    Day 4 (Friday)
    Exercise Challenge - Done
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 5 mile towards my evening walking challenge :-)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting here, but I have been on the spreadsheet.

I have been doing the exercises this week, and I have a little over 8 miles in!

Take care!
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Week 2 Day 5 Friday

Exercise challenge- yes
    Water-8 cups
    Under calorie goal-yes
    Walking challenge-2.52

Better Day!
  • Cazzy42
    Cazzy42 Posts: 30 Member
    Right! Back from holiday, I have been over my calorie goal every day, eaten loads of Easter eggs and generally been horrendous, add to this my birthday (last Friday) and a family Easter lunch and I have gained 3lb. So tomorrow I am back on it. No wine or chocolate on a school night, gym three times a week and complete my challenge exercises daily. Hope you have all had a great week. X
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 421 Member
    Lost 1.4 this week! YEA!:happy:
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Okay, so I didn't get Day 4,5 & 6 exercises done until this morning. I was under on calories and drank my water on all those days. I will be doing a lot of walking today and tomorrow to make up for evening walk challenge that I haven't done this week. Having company throws me off. Not that I don't like it, I just need to try harder to find time to get my exercises and walking in.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • OK Ladies!!! For those of you who haven't done so yet - dont forget to post your weight on the google doc spreadsheet - there is a tab (at the bottom of the page) for weigh-ins.

Also, your week #3 exercise challenges are posted on the blog now. I will start a new thread tomorrow morning for the new week. Week #3 HERE WE COME!!!!

ONE NOTE: I've had several people voice their opinions about being able to make up the exercise challenges from the previous week - and that since this is a "challenge" we shouldn't be able to put them off - knowing that we have several days to make them up....... and I agree with that. So as of this week - you will ONLY have Sunday of the new week to make up any challenges that you have missed from the previous week.

I recomment that early in the week (Mon or Tues) you try to get a day "ahead" in your challenges - just in case you end up not feeling well, or life gets in the way.

As always - have a GREAT week, and let me know if you have any questions or problems. :drinker:
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    I just realized I've forgotten to post on this thread since TUESDAY!! Bad me!! So sorry!! I have been posting on the spread sheet though. Guess there's no point now in going back and re-hashing my week on here so I'll just start fresh tomorrow.....LOL! Oh, the mechanics of an "old" brain!! It just doesn't work the way it used to!
  • LaundryGirl
    LaundryGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Got behind with all the crazy stuff I had to do this weekend, so here is my entry for Day 5 and Day 6

Day 5
    Under cals
    9 cups water
    did exercises
    walked 2 miles

Day 6
    Under cals
    8 cups water
    did exercises
    walked 3 miles
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Week 2
    Day 6

Exercises - yes
    water - 15 glasses!!!!
    under calories
    evening walk challenge - 2 miles

Ahh...tomorrow I need to do as amazing_grace says and get my exercises done early so I can stay ahead of the game.

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday.
  • I'm working tonight and tomorrow on points and miles for the first 2 weeks of the challenge...... wow! All of the teams have really racked up some points and some miles!!! You guys are AWESOME!!

Top 3 in total points for the ENTHUSIASTS just for WEEK #1 ..... :noway:

Katacheese - 108.25 points
    tasoconnor - 96 points
    Nana_Anne - 90 points

Top 3 for mileage for the ENTHUSIASTS just for WEEK #1..... :drinker:

steffanutter - 41.2 miles
    HardyGirl4Ever - 34.38 miles
    pundas - 23.23 miles

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN THE SPREADSHEET FOR WEEK #2 - AS I NEED TO CALCULATE MILEAGE AND POINTS TOMORROW!! THIS INCLUDES YOUR WEIGHT FO THIS WEEK!!!

MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT YOUR INFORMATION FOR LAST WEEK ON THE RIGHT TAB - WEEK #2
    BECAUSE I HAVE ADDED A NEW PAGE ON THE SPREADSHEET FOR WEEK #3 TONIGHT!
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Week 2 Day 6 Saturday

Exercise challenge- yes
    Water-8 cups
    Under calorie goal-no
    Walking challenge-0.88

TOM is KILLING me!! Hope for better week next week!
    And Great job ladies!!!! Everyone is doing SO well!! I am so proud of all of you!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Week 2 ~ Day 5

Water - 10 glasses
    Under Calorie Goal
    Walked 6.26 miles of my Evening Walk Challenge

Week 2 ~ Day 6

Water - 10 glasses
    NOT Under Calorie Goal
    Walked 1.93 miles of my Evening Walk Challenge

14877786.png
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Week 2
    Day 6 (Saturday)
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 5 mile towards my evening walking challenge :-)