• Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Day 4 (Friday)
    Exercise Challenge - Done
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 5 mile towards my evening walking challenge :-)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting here, but I have been on the spreadsheet.

I have been doing the exercises this week, and I have a little over 8 miles in!

Take care!
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 Friday

Exercise challenge- yes
    Water-8 cups
    Under calorie goal-yes
    Walking challenge-2.52

Better Day!
  • Cazzy42
    Cazzy42 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Right! Back from holiday, I have been over my calorie goal every day, eaten loads of Easter eggs and generally been horrendous, add to this my birthday (last Friday) and a family Easter lunch and I have gained 3lb. So tomorrow I am back on it. No wine or chocolate on a school night, gym three times a week and complete my challenge exercises daily. Hope you have all had a great week. X
  • tasoconnor
    tasoconnor Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.4 this week! YEA!:happy:
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I didn't get Day 4,5 & 6 exercises done until this morning. I was under on calories and drank my water on all those days. I will be doing a lot of walking today and tomorrow to make up for evening walk challenge that I haven't done this week. Having company throws me off. Not that I don't like it, I just need to try harder to find time to get my exercises and walking in.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    OK Ladies!!! For those of you who haven't done so yet - dont forget to post your weight on the google doc spreadsheet - there is a tab (at the bottom of the page) for weigh-ins.

Also, your week #3 exercise challenges are posted on the blog now. I will start a new thread tomorrow morning for the new week. Week #3 HERE WE COME!!!!

ONE NOTE: I've had several people voice their opinions about being able to make up the exercise challenges from the previous week - and that since this is a "challenge" we shouldn't be able to put them off - knowing that we have several days to make them up....... and I agree with that. So as of this week - you will ONLY have Sunday of the new week to make up any challenges that you have missed from the previous week.

I recomment that early in the week (Mon or Tues) you try to get a day "ahead" in your challenges - just in case you end up not feeling well, or life gets in the way.

As always - have a GREAT week, and let me know if you have any questions or problems. :drinker:
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I just realized I've forgotten to post on this thread since TUESDAY!! Bad me!! So sorry!! I have been posting on the spread sheet though. Guess there's no point now in going back and re-hashing my week on here so I'll just start fresh tomorrow.....LOL! Oh, the mechanics of an "old" brain!! It just doesn't work the way it used to!
  • LaundryGirl
    LaundryGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Got behind with all the crazy stuff I had to do this weekend, so here is my entry for Day 5 and Day 6

Day 5
    Under cals
    9 cups water
    did exercises
    walked 2 miles

Day 6
    Under cals
    8 cups water
    did exercises
    walked 3 miles
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Day 6

Exercises - yes
    water - 15 glasses!!!!
    under calories
    evening walk challenge - 2 miles

Ahh...tomorrow I need to do as amazing_grace says and get my exercises done early so I can stay ahead of the game.

Hope you all have a blessed Sunday.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I'm working tonight and tomorrow on points and miles for the first 2 weeks of the challenge...... wow! All of the teams have really racked up some points and some miles!!! You guys are AWESOME!!

Top 3 in total points for the ENTHUSIASTS just for WEEK #1 ..... :noway:

Katacheese - 108.25 points
    tasoconnor - 96 points
    Nana_Anne - 90 points

Top 3 for mileage for the ENTHUSIASTS just for WEEK #1..... :drinker:

steffanutter - 41.2 miles
    HardyGirl4Ever - 34.38 miles
    pundas - 23.23 miles

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN THE SPREADSHEET FOR WEEK #2 - AS I NEED TO CALCULATE MILEAGE AND POINTS TOMORROW!! THIS INCLUDES YOUR WEIGHT FO THIS WEEK!!!

MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT YOUR INFORMATION FOR LAST WEEK ON THE RIGHT TAB - WEEK #2
    BECAUSE I HAVE ADDED A NEW PAGE ON THE SPREADSHEET FOR WEEK #3 TONIGHT!
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Week 2 Day 6 Saturday

Exercise challenge- yes
    Water-8 cups
    Under calorie goal-no
    Walking challenge-0.88

TOM is KILLING me!! Hope for better week next week!
    And Great job ladies!!!! Everyone is doing SO well!! I am so proud of all of you!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Week 2 ~ Day 5

Water - 10 glasses
    Under Calorie Goal
    Walked 6.26 miles of my Evening Walk Challenge

Week 2 ~ Day 6

Water - 10 glasses
    NOT Under Calorie Goal
    Walked 1.93 miles of my Evening Walk Challenge

14877786.png
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 2
    Day 6 (Saturday)
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 5 mile towards my evening walking challenge :-)