New challenge for 'oldie '

Options
ladybish
ladybish Posts: 9 Member
:flowerforyou: Hi x yo yo dieting resulting in mass of fat to get rid of. At age nearly 72 I wonder if it is worth it. Looking for buddies to challenge me to keep on the straight and narrow. Is there anyone there who can put up with me. Looking forward to any encouragement you can offer. Many thanks from Ladybish.

Replies

• janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    It is always worth it and its never too late. You need to look at this as a lifestyle change and not another fad diet. There is no race and no prizes at the end. Take it one day at a time. You will be amazed how much better you feel and the amount of energy you have. There are so many benefits to losing excess weight and eating better. Best of luck. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I agree. It is always worth it. You can do it!!!! We will do it together!!!

PS Janet you have AMAZING hair.
  • ladybish
    Options
    Thanks for your very encouraging comments. Believe it or not I will be at the gym tomorrow. Referred there by y doctor. Not bad for an oldie. Thanks again.
  • ladybish
    Options
    It will be great to share the journey. I hope to recod some weight loss each week. Thank you for your encouraging words.
  • ladybish
    Options
    It is always worth it and its never too late. You need to look at this as a lifestyle change and not another fad diet. There is no race and no prizes at the end. Take it one day at a time. You will be amazed how much better you feel and the amount of energy you have. There are so many benefits to losing excess weight and eating better. Best of luck. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

I am fInding it difficult to drastically cut down on food intake. I must not let age get in the way. I look forward to your encouraging comments. Thanks again for your support. You are right to say one day at a time.
  • ladybish
    Options
    I agree. It is always worth it. You can do it!!!! We will do it together!!!

PS Janet you have AMAZING hair.

It ure is worth it and I look forward to your encouragement. Thank you.