Week 3 - OLYMPIANS

Options
This is the new thread for week #3.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE ALL YOUR INFORMATION IN THE SPREADSHEET FOR WEEK #2 - AS I NEED TO CALCULATE MILEAGE AND POINTS TODAY!! THIS INCLUDES YOUR WEIGHT (WIEGH IN) FOR THIS WEEK!!!

MAKE SURE THAT YOU PUT YOUR INFORMATION FOR LAST WEEK ON THE RIGHT PAGE - WEEK #2 - BECAUSE WEEK #3's SHEET IS OUT THERE NOW.

I will take down week #2's exercise challenges, and week #2's spreadsheet tonight - so if you need to make any of week 2 challenges up - YOU MUST DO SO TODAY!

Also, this week we have an ADDITIONAL challenge - how many of those DOUBLE CRUNCHES can you do this week? How many are you going to COMMIT to?? Post your commitment number here on the thread and then keep updating it everyday throughout the week...... I don't think that I have any abs - they are so weak it's not even funny - so I'm only going to commit to 150.

Here we come WEEK #3 :love:

Replies

• amazing_grace♥
    Options
    In case you OLYMPIANS didn't see my post at the end of last week's thread - I wanted to give kudos to the following people for their week 1 miles and points!!

Top 3 in total points for the OLYMPIANS just for WEEK #1 .....

Missy_Snipes - 92 points
    tessanharris - 91 points
    Ldumas79 - 89 points

Top 3 for mileage for the OLYMPIANS just for WEEK #1.....

tessanharris - 27 miles
    saraemily5 - 15 miles
    Cath1717 - 14.9 miles

I'm still working on week 2 - because not everyone has posted their information to the spreadsheet yet for week 2 - please do so today so I can close out week 2 !!!!

Thanks!
  • tessanharris
    Options
    Let's get those #'s in team...brag a little, let us know how great you did! I have private messaged everyone who hasn't filled in their numbers yet, but just in case I missed anyone please double check!

If you didn't score any points in a particular day, it would be helpful if you could put a '0' instead of just leaving it blank, this will let me know I don't need to hunt you down for those numbers!

Very proud of my team, let's take week 3 by storm!
  • tessanharris
    Options
    GOOD MORNING OLYMPIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Kick Monday's Booty!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Happy Monday! How did do on the extra challenge crunches? I did 60 today.
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Happy Monday! How did do on the extra challenge crunches? I did 60 today.

Holy wow!! 60?? i did 20. LOL - i did 20 and was happy I made it to 20! Those are tough! hahaha :bigsmile:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Yea! 25 my first day wasn't bad, but 25 today - I'm sore! Lol.
  • Missy_Snipes
    Missy_Snipes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did 50 yesterday.....sore this am from those lunges!!! UUggghhh!!!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Double Cruches:
    M = 60
    T = 75
    W = 90

I plan to increase by 15 each day!
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Double Cruches:
    M = 60
    T = 75
    W = 90

I plan to increase by 15 each day!

Wow!! I'm impressed. I really need to work on my abs and my core. You are doing an awesome job!!
  • Missy_Snipes
    Missy_Snipes Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been able to do 50 crunches Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday and will try and increase some for Thursday, Friday & Saturday!! Whoohoo!!! This is the best challenge EVER!!!!!
  • cath1717
    cath1717 Posts: 120
    Options
    I weight today 204 and my goal is to be under the 200 lbs by next sunday! Focus Cath, Focus!!! :D