Neuro Integrated Stretching

Options
Hey All,

What are you thoughts on the Neuro Integrated Stretching that is done at the end of Plyocide? I am generally sore for a few days after doing it. I don't like it and i have not seen improvement in my flexibility. What are your results so far?

Replies

• earlyxer
    earlyxer Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My towel was never long enough, haha! I could only grasp it with one hand so I don't know if I got the full effect. I also tried doing it with some pilates bands that were laying around the gym but I don't think they created enough tension.

Can't say that any of P90X2 made me really sore. I just went back to P90X and did a brutal Shoulders + Arms last night and I'm in mammoth need of a foam rolling or a deep tissue massage...................
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    With the resistance bands it is fine for me. I actually get more out of that than the stability ball stretching.
  • nlehmann
    nlehmann Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to get the hang of it. but I like it, though not as much as the foam roller!!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm okay with it except for the last leg stretch in the first series... where your leg crosses over the other leg... I don't feel like I'm doing it right and it always feels more like a spinal twist/stretch than anything to do with my legs. I've started subbing the old stretches in here and there because there are a few with the stability ball that I'm not a fun of (the quad stretch with the SB comes to mind... )
  • Justin_Simmons
    Justin_Simmons Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    love the foam rolling!