Lesson 3: Remedies To Optimize your Digestive Health , with

Options
aarnoldmcf
aarnoldmcf Posts: 41 Member
Out fitters,
I have realized that taking time to clean out spiritually and physical helps us regain balance in life. Some people choose to observe a spiritual cleansing during Lent, which has just passed. However it is never to late to start. It is important in our Fit For Purpose approach that we seek to have a cleansing out, spirtually and physically. See the scriptures below for your spiritual cleansing needs and read my regiment below for your physical needs. In both cases, these "Cleansings" are important to allow us to optimize and better digest the nourishment that we take in, be it spirtual food or physical food.

This time around with my weightloss journey, I have included a regiment of herbal tea, probiotics and fossilized seaweed to optiimize my digestive health. It is important to move toxins out of the body, to prevent disease and health issues that often start in the stomach, colon and digestive tract. Getting rid of toxins in the body, which often come from what we eat, will help keep your weight down and prevent diseases that start in the stomach.

SPIRITUAL CLEANSING:

Psalm 51:10 ESV
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

1 John 1:9 ESV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Psalm 51:7 ESV
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

2 Corinthians 7:1 ESV
Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God.

PHYSICAL CLEANSING

1- Smooth Move Cleanse
If you have NEVER taken any action to promote you digestive health, I recommend starting with the Smooth Move tea. An occasional dose of "Smooth Move" by Traditional Medicinal Tea empties you out and allows you to take a fresh start of your digestive health monitoring. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY on the box. This can be purchased at Wal-Mart or Wal Greens. It is a natural laxative that works over night. I have not experience discomfort with it, but this would depend on what you have eaten. If you have eaten a lot of red meat or processed foods that are hard on the digestive system, you may have a little discomfort, as you would with any laxative. There is now a new organic version, but I have not tried it. Be sure to let the tea "steep" before taking it. If you are eating a lot fast foods and restuarant foods through the week, you need to do this. Plan this for a day when you will be around the house. Take it before bed the night before and it will work in 6 - 9 hours.

See this site for more deails on the product:
http://www.tealand.com/SmoothMove.asp

2- Probiotics
Once you have completed a Smooth Move, if needed, I would begin a regiment of Probiotics. If you need a full cleansing, do the Smooth Move before the Probiotics, so the smooth move doesn't "move" the probiotic cultures out of your body. Once you start the probotics, you will want them to be able to continue to "grow" without being "washed' way.

Probiotics provide good bacteria to the body. Having a good balance between bad and good bacterial
not only helps optimize digestive health, but overall health as well. These can be purchased over the counter at your local drug store. Wal Mart usally has the best deal for a month supply. I try to get these in about 5 days per week. I don't have a specifc brand to recommend but I've tried Sustenex and just recently changed to a different one. Choose one that fits your price range and one that meets your personal needs. Some probiotics are coupled with other digestive health benefits. I also eat Activia, but taking a probiotic supplement allows you to see results sooner and can be less costly. One pill can have up to 10X more impact than one serving of activia. You have to take activia for 7 days straight to begin seeing a change in your digestive health.

I advise you to read this article to learn mroe about probiotics. This is a thorough understanding on the benefits of probiotics.
http://www.medicinenet.com/probiotics/article.htm

3- Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade
I have also added "fossilized seaweed" which I take about 3-4 days per month. When I first started it, I took 1 heeped tablespoon daily for about 5 -7 days, or until my digestive system kicked in with a daily cleansing. My brother introduced me to this remedy. It looks like mud and has a girtty taste, but I miix ith with juice or sometimes my Activia.

It can be purchased as Diatomaceous Earth, Food Grade. When this is scooped, it may kick up a small cloud of dust but Do NOT breath in the particles, when you scoop this. This product "scrapes" the colon walls for further flushing out of toxins. Farmers give it to their livestock and my brother started taking it after he used it to cure his dog of worms. I know this sounds crazy, but seaweed has been used as a "long life" remedy in some cultures for many years. Dr. OZ recently recommended Seaweed chips on a show he did on weight loss. These are sold at Trader Jones. I am going for the real deal seaweed dions. So ther benefits I have notice are a change in my skin, increased hair growth and healthiness, as well as weight loss. It has many uses, such as killing insects, fleas and worms.

Read info first on these websites before deciding to try this:
http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/diatomaceous_human_use.html
http://www.richsoil.com/diatomaceous-earth.jsp
http://www.amazon.com/1LB-Diatomaceous-Earth-Food-Grade/dp/B005H1N3GK

Use this site for further scriptures:
http://www.openbible.info/topics/cleansing_the_body

Replies

• wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Out fitters,
    I have realized that taking time to clean out spiritually and physical helps us regain balance in life. Some people choose to observe a spiritual cleansing during Lent, which has just passed. However it is never to late to start. It is important in our Fit For Purpose approach that we seek to have a cleansing out, spirtually and physically. See the scriptures below for your spiritual cleansing needs and read my regiment below for your physical needs. In both cases, these "Cleansings" are important to allow us to optimize and better digest the nourishment that we take in, be it spirtual food or physical food.

This time around with my weightloss journey, I have included a regiment of herbal tea, probiotics and fossilized seaweed to optiimize my digestive health. It is important to move toxins out of the body, to prevent disease and health issues that often start in the stomach, colon and digestive tract. Getting rid of toxins in the body, which often come from what we eat, will help keep your weight down and prevent diseases that start in the stomach.

SPIRITUAL CLEANSING:

Psalm 51:10 ESV
    Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

1 John 1:9 ESV
    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Psalm 51:7 ESV
    Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

2 Corinthians 7:1 ESV
    Since we have these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, bringing holiness to completion in the fear of God.

PHYSICAL CLEANSING

1- Smooth Move Cleanse
    If you have NEVER taken any action to promote you digestive health, I recommend starting with the Smooth Move tea. An occasional dose of "Smooth Move" by Traditional Medicinal Tea empties you out and allows you to take a fresh start of your digestive health monitoring. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY on the box. This can be purchased at Wal-Mart or Wal Greens. It is a natural laxative that works over night. I have not experience discomfort with it, but this would depend on what you have eaten. If you have eaten a lot of red meat or processed foods that are hard on the digestive system, you may have a little discomfort, as you would with any laxative. There is now a new organic version, but I have not tried it. Be sure to let the tea "steep" before taking it. If you are eating a lot fast foods and restuarant foods through the week, you need to do this. Plan this for a day when you will be around the house. Take it before bed the night before and it will work in 6 - 9 hours.

See this site for more deails on the product:
    http://www.tealand.com/SmoothMove.asp

2- Probiotics
    Once you have completed a Smooth Move, if needed, I would begin a regiment of Probiotics. If you need a full cleansing, do the Smooth Move before the Probiotics, so the smooth move doesn't "move" the probiotic cultures out of your body. Once you start the probotics, you will want them to be able to continue to "grow" without being "washed' way.

Probiotics provide good bacteria to the body. Having a good balance between bad and good bacterial
    not only helps optimize digestive health, but overall health as well. These can be purchased over the counter at your local drug store. Wal Mart usally has the best deal for a month supply. I try to get these in about 5 days per week. I don't have a specifc brand to recommend but I've tried Sustenex and just recently changed to a different one. Choose one that fits your price range and one that meets your personal needs. Some probiotics are coupled with other digestive health benefits. I also eat Activia, but taking a probiotic supplement allows you to see results sooner and can be less costly. One pill can have up to 10X more impact than one serving of activia. You have to take activia for 7 days straight to begin seeing a change in your digestive health.

I advise you to read this article to learn mroe about probiotics. This is a thorough understanding on the benefits of probiotics.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/probiotics/article.htm

3- Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade
    I have also added "fossilized seaweed" which I take about 3-4 days per month. When I first started it, I took 1 heeped tablespoon daily for about 5 -7 days, or until my digestive system kicked in with a daily cleansing. My brother introduced me to this remedy. It looks like mud and has a girtty taste, but I miix ith with juice or sometimes my Activia.

It can be purchased as Diatomaceous Earth, Food Grade. When this is scooped, it may kick up a small cloud of dust but Do NOT breath in the particles, when you scoop this. This product "scrapes" the colon walls for further flushing out of toxins. Farmers give it to their livestock and my brother started taking it after he used it to cure his dog of worms. I know this sounds crazy, but seaweed has been used as a "long life" remedy in some cultures for many years. Dr. OZ recently recommended Seaweed chips on a show he did on weight loss. These are sold at Trader Jones. I am going for the real deal seaweed dions. So ther benefits I have notice are a change in my skin, increased hair growth and healthiness, as well as weight loss. It has many uses, such as killing insects, fleas and worms.

Read info first on these websites before deciding to try this:
    http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/diatomaceous_human_use.html
    http://www.richsoil.com/diatomaceous-earth.jsp
    http://www.amazon.com/1LB-Diatomaceous-Earth-Food-Grade/dp/B005H1N3GK

Use this site for further scriptures:
    http://www.openbible.info/topics/cleansing_the_body

Thanks for the scriptures and the tips on cleansing. I will look into them!
  • aarnoldmcf
    aarnoldmcf Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started this regiment on Sunday with a spirtual encounter during worship service. I received a fresh dose of the holy spirit to prepare me for the road ahead. I can see me close to my weight loss goal, and it seems that my tires are spinning and I want to lose traction. However, I must press forward with the help of God. Tonight I just restarted the physical regiment with the Herbal Tea.