What is your workout plan?

Options
kyunda
kyunda Posts: 340 Member
This is week 4 of burn for me. For whatever reason i am always too tired to do my workouts on Friday and sometimes on Thursday. So yesterday instead of doing burn 1 i did burn 3(I've skipped it the last 2 weeks). So i've decided that in order to keep myself focus I have made up my own hybrid workout. Here it is....

*This is for this week only,when i start push I'll create a new one*

Mon-Burn 3 (no run or TF because i did yard work)
Tues-Run (3miles) + Stretch 40
Wed- Burn 1 + Fire30
Thurs- Burn Intervals + Abs +Run(3miles) + Stretch10
Fri-Burn 2 + TF Greatest HIIT
Sat- Fire 60+Stretch 10
Sun-Rest

Lets see how this week goes. I hope that it doesnt rain in the afternoons this week cause that will mess up my runs!

What is you workout plan for this week?

Replies

• just4me46
    just4me46 Posts: 58
    Options
    I started CE on 2-27-12. I have not seen a big difference in the scale, but I can already tell I'm losing some inches. Monday will be my check day with taking my measurements after a month.

Do you gals do TF and CE? If I have time in the morning before CE I will push play for a TF workout.

Thanks Kyunda for starting this group.

I LOVE TF and CE. Chalene is SO motivating. She makes you want to push harder.
  • kyunda
    Options
    I started CE on 2-27-12. I have not seen a big difference in the scale, but I can already tell I'm losing some inches. Monday will be my check day with taking my measurements after a month.

Do you gals do TF and CE? If I have time in the morning before CE I will push play for a TF workout.

Thanks Kyunda for starting this group.

I LOVE TF and CE. Chalene is SO motivating. She makes you want to push harder.

Welcome just4me!! I will also be doing my month weigh in and pic soon (Sunday)! Most of us are adding in a couple of TF workouts with CLX. I :love: Chalean too!

If you decide to add in some TF workouts on the same days that you do CLX, i've have always read that it is best to do your strength training before your cardio ( you need more energy to do cardio verse weights).

Good luck with you 1st month weigh-in!
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Good morning, ladies! Welcome to the group, Just4me.

I've also created my own TF/CLX hybrid schedule. Here's what it looks like. This is week 3 for me.

Mon.-Burn 1 + Stretch 10
    Tue.-HIIT 15 + Abs 10
    Wed.- Rest
    Thur.-Burn 2 + Stretch 10
    Fri. - Fire 45 + Abs 10
    Sat. Burn 3 + Stretch 10
    Sun.-Ab Burner + Stretch 40

I thought about doing another Fire class on Sunday, but by then my body is usually begging for that long stretch class.
  • Stephinow
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to add...I didn't workout yesterday, had some stomach issues going on, but I'm better today so I'm going to try to do Burn 1 + HIIT 15 + Abs 10. Hmmm, I think I better do HIIT first, then Abs, then Burn.
  • kyunda
    Options
    Hey Steph glad you are feeling better! I'm also glad that you are enjoying the HIITS! Good workout plan!
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My Plan for this Week

Mon: Fire 55 Ez
    Tue: 60 min Walk
    Wed: Burn Circuit 1 and HIIT 15
    Thur: Burn Intervals
    Fri: Push Circuit 1 and HIIT 20
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: Lean Circuit 3

So happy to have some support thank you ladies!
  • charmedone10
    charmedone10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3 of CLX Lean phase today!
    I just follow the schedule and add TF or running when I can.
    I am doing a 5K in May. I did the same one last year and excited to see how much I have improved over the year.
    I think Chalean is awesome and so motivating!
    Soulmate workout I think so!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4 of the Burn Phase today and can't wait to see what my next phase brings. Also excited to measure, I have had a lot of people comment on how I am looking, so can't wait to see what my measurements are. I am loving this program!! Never thought I would want to give up my gym membership, but am seriously contemplating it.
  • Julzanne72
    Options
    p.s. I am new to the group...will be getting turbo fire soon and am undecided as to whether i want to try that on it's own after I finish this program or do a hybrid w/ the 2?? suggestions?
  • kyunda
    Options
    p.s. I am new to the group...will be getting turbo fire soon and am undecided as to whether i want to try that on it's own after I finish this program or do a hybrid w/ the 2?? suggestions?

Welcome! I did TF first but it is all up to you! When i first started CLX i did it by itself for the first week, then i started adding in running and some TF. See how you feel doing the workout by itself first then add on.

HTH!
  • Julzanne72
    Options
    I am acutally planning to finish the full 90-days of Chalean Xtreme, and then thinking I will do the hybrid after I finish up this round!
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just finished CLX and now i am starting on Monday CLX and TF hybrid. I am happy that I did it this way :)
  • kyunda
    Options
    I just finished CLX and now i am starting on Monday CLX and TF hybrid. I am happy that I did it this way :)

Thats great!! Are you going to post your results?
  • charmedone10
    Options

WTG!
    I just finished CLX and starting the Hybrid on monday!! I am also going to add some running for a 5K in May!

Good luck with your Hybrid!
  • ravensfan1
    ravensfan1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I do Chalean Extreme. I'm in the push phase so...
    Sunday: Push circuit1
    Monday: One of my other workout tapes I usually decide when I get up
    Tuesday: Push circuit2
    Wednesday: Burn interval, abs burner
    Thursday: Push circuit3
    Friday: Burn and recharge
    Saturday: One of my other workout tapes
  • kyunda
    Options
    Cool how are you liking push so far?
  • Stephinow
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I had some issues going on, and I have been off track with everything for the past several weeks. Things are finally on the upswing so I'm back on track starting today. However, I will be moving at the end of this month, and unfortunately, where I am moving there is absolutely no space to do my TF workouts. I will continue with the CLX routine though and I guess do my TF for as long as I can. The move is temporary though so I'll be getting back to TF when I can, and by then, I'll have TF 2.
  • kyunda
    Options
    Hope everything is better Stephinow!

Here is my workout plan for this week..

Sun abs10+ stretch 40
    Mon- Push3
    Tues- 3 Mile run
    Wed- Push 1
    Thurs-Rest
    Fri- Push2
    Sat- Fire45ez=abs10+stretch10

*hopefully fingers crossed*
  • sunray11julie
    sunray11julie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i am starting Push Circuit this week... question for everyone that has gotten this far, in each phase are the exercises more difficult so i will be starting with heavier weights, or should i go down in weight or just stay about the same... hope that question makes sense...
  • charmedone10
    Options
    i am starting Push Circuit this week... question for everyone that has gotten this far, in each phase are the exercises more difficult so i will be starting with heavier weights, or should i go down in weight or just stay about the same... hope that question makes sense...

I have finished 1 round of CLX and now doing the Hybrid TF/CLX.
    You want to go heavier in weight for the push phase you only do 6-8 reps.
    you can always modify if you need to.
    The lean phase you go back to 10 -12 reps but do upper and lower body at the same time. so balance maybe an issue.
    Just remember to make note of the weight and if it is to heavy or to light and adjust.

I know you will rock it!