I weighed in, even though I just said I wasn't going to!

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
I'm down three pounds! :) I was feeling pretty good about myself this morning, and I looked in the mirror and thought, "I must have lost SOME weight," and before I knew it, had gotten on the scale before I had time to tell myself not to.

I'm kinda glad I did weigh in now, because I'm feeling more positively, and I feel more confident about the fact that I'm on maintenance calories right now. I switched to maintenance at the beginning of the month, even though I was five pounds from my goal weight, because I thought I might need more calories for all the muscles I planned on building this month. :wink:

I've kinda been worrying that I was eating too many calories, but now I'm gonna stick with the number I've been using. And I might be at my goal weight by the end of the Shred! How exciting!

Replies

• jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    That's fantastic!! I'm not sure I am eating enough. I had been using Fitbit only to track my exercise but I don't think it gives me enough credit for the shred so now I am using MFP calculations for things that aren't more step focused. We'll see. I have a long way to go so plenty of changes to tweak things to get it right.
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    That is awesome - congrats!

I have been stuck on a plateau for a few weeks, but I did lose around 1/2 a pound for my last weigh in so I'm hoping that it is finally going to break.
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome! I weighed in today and I'm still the same :frown: I do feel a bit more toned though. Maybe by the end there will be more obvious results!