Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fans?

vaderandbill
vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
Hello? The playoffs are here and not a single message in about 3 weeks.

Are we not Bruins fans? My wife sent me texts from upstairs during the game last night because it is safer for her that way!!!

Replies

• Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 999 Member
    I'm in...but only to meet the other fans (hopefully from MA)!!! And of course I'll cheer them on!!!
  • enaves1986
    enaves1986 Posts: 46 Member
    Want to be a Bruins fan in Houston, TX (not fun) and I wear my Bruins gear out in the open.
  • vaderandbill
    Want to be a Bruins fan in Houston, TX (not fun) and I wear my Bruins gear out in the open.

I think they may have a Bruins hunting season in Texas
  • Well I haven't checked the thread because in the UK it's hard to see live hockey, and I don;t want to see any results before I get to watch it (for instance, I have no idea what happened in Game 3!)
  • enaves1986
    They do, in Dallas! They also have a Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics hunting season in Texas
  • vaderandbill
    Bruins win game 6 in overtime!! Completely stressed out!
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    hahahah stressed. You need to have faith in the B's. Game 7 on Wednesday should be a thrilla. GOOOO B'sssss
  • vaderandbill
    I usually get a little stressed during games but this weekend I was full of emotion. I think they are the better team and it kills me when they don't play that way.
  • willy0524
    I was stressed more last year during the finals. B's were the only Boston team that my kids didn't see win the big one. Now thats done its all gravy. In all the years I've been watchin whoever has the hot goalie normally comes out ahead. Happened last year with Tim Thomas and hopefully again, especially Wednesday he'll do his magic. Enjoy the game and GOOOO B'ssssss
  • vaderandbill
    They can do it! Thomas needs to play well.
  • willy0524
    What a bummer, first period killed them. They out played them the 2nd and 3rd period but just couldnt get it in the net. Oh well now we get to see how the sox do.
  • vaderandbill
    The Sox? Jesus, I have to think about and watch that *kitten* now??? I hadn't really thought about that being the outcome of the B's losing. Now I need a drink!
  • enaves1986
    My ice hockey team pranked me and govered my hockey bag "canadians" stickers. Any idea how to nail them?
  • vaderandbill
    My ice hockey team pranked me and govered my hockey bag "canadians" stickers. Any idea how to nail them?

since I'm a little extreme...I would crap in all of their bags!

But otherwise I'd print Bruins stickers on the computer and secretly put them on their bumpers! or if you have their email addresses I'd sign them all up for a Bruins newsletter.