Spreadsheet Entry Rules

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Hello,
I just thought I would write a little blurb about the spreadsheet.

- The spreadsheet is a Google Document and you need a Google Account to open it and I must give you access.
- It is for the entire month of April.
- If you participated last month, you will find the April spreadsheet already posted on Google Docs.
- If you are new to the group and have not received your spreadsheet yet, please let me know.
- The spreadsheet contains many formulas that automatically calculate figures, so please do not change them.
- The entries that you will need to make are the red boxes for your weight entry and the grey boxes if you want to discuss how your week has been.
- I would like all weight entries in on Monday. I will send out a reminder email Tuesday morning if your box is still red.
- Final calculations will be done Wednesday morning and winners posted in a new topic in the group forum.
- If you know that you are going to be away or not able to get access to the spreadsheet, just send me a quick message with your weight and I will enter it for you.
- If your weight boxes remain red for two consecutive weeks, I will remove you from the challenge.
- If you have any questions or suggestions as to how to better the spreadsheet or the challenge please let me know.

- Good Luck and Have Fun:smile::wink:

Replies

• FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I just joined because I am interested in the 100 miles. Is it too late to join on the spreadsheet?
  • LeniceH
    LeniceH Posts: 17
    Options
    I am also new to the group, could you please send me the spread sheet - lenhubb@gmail.com
  • mnwild55
    mnwild55 Posts: 3
    Options
    hello, i just joined myfitnesspal today and am exploring the sight. i love and need a challenge to keep me on track so i've just joined the group. i'm looking forward to it. would you please send me the spreadsheet as well?
  • bhogie
    bhogie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to be added? Would love to participate. Thanks
  • saladinocl
    saladinocl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know it's probably too late for April but will this be continued in May? I think this is just what I need
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I know it's probably too late for April but will this be continued in May? I think this is just what I need

Yes this will be continuing in May. I will be making up the new spread sheet the last week of May and can add you then. If you don't hear from mea please make sure and remind me.
  • kguiste
    kguiste Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Could you please add me to the May challenge?

Thanks,
    Kaye
  • saladinocl
    saladinocl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will be sure to look for it