week 4 GREEN TEAM

Options
tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
well we didnt win again last week but im sure this challenge we can kick butt just make sure u no were the nearest loo is lol

Replies

• wilberfamily
    wilberfamily Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can help with this challenge!! I can't breath but I am downing lots of water to quelch the coughing fits. We have got this one!!
  • TriciaMcLink
    TriciaMcLink Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is killing me! I can't get any work done because every time I sit down to work I have to get back up to go the bathroom! (:

You can't get "extra" points for drinking more water right? I just don't want anyone to get sick out there from drinking TOO much water....
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    This is killing me! I can't get any work done because every time I sit down to work I have to get back up to go the bathroom! (:

You can't get "extra" points for drinking more water right? I just don't want anyone to get sick out there from drinking TOO much water....

yes u get extra percentage for the more you drink. im doing 3 litres a day and omg im peeing every 30 min.
  • TriciaMcLink
    TriciaMcLink Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Okay, I think I'm going to have a few "wake up" calls tonight while I'm sleeping. I'm off to drink another bottle of water. (:
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    :laugh: hahah going to toilet soo much lmao am sending the bill for my toilet roll to laura and abby hehehe