Challenge Day 2

Options
13»

Replies

• radscorpion
    Options
    Did day 2 of ripped in 30 level 1 today - I am so sore from yesterday! I guess that's what you get for being lax with strength training which I definitely have been.. MY THIGHS. OH MY THIGHS. Haha, it will get easier I know it. Every ache is a sign that my body is building itself stronger and that proof that it's a good workout. I'm looking forward to seeing my results at the end of this challenge (I am running, biking and such as well as during the week)
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm joining in late because I just found the thread.

I am going to do D1L1 tonight after the husband goes to bed.

I did this workout last summer and have gone back to it here and there when my kids are out of school and I can't get to the gym. I've now hit a plateau and I think I'm going to do the gym and the Shred for a while :)

For those of you on your first round, I promise you that it will get easier on your body. IMO, it never gets "easy" but your body won't try to kill you in your sleep after the first few days.

My first round of the Shred was intense. I was 200 lbs and hadn't worked out in years aside from the occasional walking routine. The Shred got me back in the game <3
  • Monica1217
    Options
    rest day will only walk maybe 30-45 min on treadmill will resume shred tomorrow :)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I pushed through. Day 1, Level 1 on the 30DS and it was hard, but a little easier than I remember and I sweated buckets. I think it's because I've been working out (jogging/cardio) 4-5 days a week so the butt kicks weren't as extreme as I remember. Those jumping jacks followed by jumping ropes still kill me but I pushed through. My only issue is that I have flat feet and those result in me having major charlie horse pains where my arch would be so I have to stop a few times to prevent full blow charlie horses. They are the pitts and hurt soooo so bad. I took some before pics and measurements, can't wait for the results and I pray I see this all the way through. 29 more days to go lol. No sucking in for me, I let it all hang out, had to be honest with myself.

Neck: 16in
    Arms: 16.5
    Bust: 47.5
    Waist: 39in
    Hips: 47in
    Thighs: 25.5

Wow! I can't believe my arms are bigger than my own neck! Wtf?
    Neck: 16in
    Neck:
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    Oh, the soreness!!! But I can just hear Jillian saying "WHAT'S THAT I SMELL?? OH YEA, IT'S FAT BURNING!" Hilarious!!! Got in a much better workout today than yesterday even though I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. YIKES! The only thing I can say is I focused more on my breathing and form and did much better than just trying to get through the workout. Yay me!

Love reading all the comments on here!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just got day 2 level 1 done of 30DS. I'd wanted to do it about 4 hours ago, but things kept getting in the way... Still got it done, Bring on DAY 3!! WHOOP!! :)
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 of 30DS done! Still sweating :)

Please add me as a friend so we can all keep up together :) I'm back on the wagon YAY
  • sarammorgan
    Options
    Have to work a split today (11am - 2pm, then 4pm to 9pm) So I'm having trouble fitting in my day 2. Guess I'll have to do it when I get home at night! Hope that doesn't throw off my schedule...

I had such a busy day that it's 9:20 p.m., and I just got done with my 30DS. I was so tired, but I got through it. I might not have worked as hard as usual but it was better than nothing! You can do it!
  • bangersnmash90
    Options
    Managed to sneak in another day of 6W6P yesterday for challenge day 2, my abs are hurting though!!
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, looks like I just joined this group at the right time. Anyways, I am on my second day of this challenge. I am a lil sore in my thighs, so I know thats a good thing.