Inspiratations

Options

Replies

• alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Where's the inspiration ladies?? Have we lost some members?
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    images2-1.jpg

today's inspiration ladies, Keep running !!! :happy:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Oops! I was inspired to lay on the beach instead of be accountable to MFP yesterday! It was lovely though! :) I'll post a belated Monday inspiration later on today. :)
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Oops! I was inspired to lay on the beach instead of be accountable to MFP yesterday! It was lovely though! :) I'll post a belated Monday inspiration later on today. :)

Haha understandable! It's going into winter here and so I'm missing the beach! Jealous!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    50454458295516853_6aRMVzgB_f.jpg

Belated Monday inspiration. :) Just picture yourself looking like these gals. ;)
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Wow yes please!
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fighter.jpg

Happy Hump Day, Friends! Make it a FABULOUS Day!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Fighter.jpg

Lovely, thanks!

"Make yourself a force"
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Fighter.jpg

Lovely, thanks!

"Make yourself a force"

I really like this one too. :) Especially" make yourself unafraid".
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Hi everybody! Sorry I was away over the weekend so couldn't put up a Saturday inspiration - will put one up sometime today, and will make sure it's a good one for being 2 days late! x
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    tumblr_ltwz91XY7k1qgeozjo1_500.jpg

GO
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    110197522102409707_MqzFRDtH_f.jpg

Happy Monday!
  • Char_marcus
    Options
    images-1.jpg

Happy Tuesday xx
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    images-1.jpg

Happy Tuesday xx

I hope so! I hope I get better for tomorrow's run. I totally underestimated it yesterday! :)
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone!
    Some quotes:

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."
    -Oprah Winfrey

"Believe that you can run farther or faster. Believe that you're young enough, old enough, strong enough, and so on to accomplish everything you want to do. Don't let worn-out beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself."
    -John Bingham, running speaker and writer

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"
    - Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner

"Ask yourself: 'Can I give more?'. The answer is usually: 'Yes'."
    -Paul Tergat, Kenyan professional marathoner

"We run, not because we think it is doing us good, but because we enjoy it and cannot help ourselves...The more restricted our society and work become, the more necessary it will be to find some outlet for this craving for freedom. No one can say, 'You must not run faster than this, or jump higher than that.' The human spirit is indomitable."
    -Sir Roger Bannister, first runner to run a sub-4 minute mile

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    -John Bingham
  • Char_marcus
    Options
    images1-1.jpg

happy Tuesday xx
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    175921929164471744_UN9JrCyg_b.jpg

I know Alex is from New Zeland and Charolette from England.... Melissa not sure where you are from.... Anyway I felt bad I post my inspirations later on Thursday and your day is half over already so I decided to post Thursdays now. It's only 9:45 pm here in Nashville and I checked my world clock and New Zeland is half a day ahead of us. I never knew that. I learned something new today :) Enjoy and happy running girls
  • Char_marcus
    Options

I know Alex is from New Zeland and Charolette from England.... Melissa not sure where you are from.... Anyway I felt bad I post my inspirations later on Thursday and your day is half over already so I decided to post Thursdays now. It's only 9:45 pm here in Nashville and I checked my world clock and New Zeland is half a day ahead of us. I never knew that. I learned something new today :) Enjoy and happy running girls

that's ok at least it's still inspiring even if it goes up day late or even a week late.

i try to post them in the morning where i am so that it should be lunchtime ish in new zeland and ready for you girls across the pond when you all get up !!

Charlotte :wink:
  • alexsmith01
    Options

Nawww that's really sweet, even though it's not 4pm on friday and I only just saw it! Haha. I try to check in here every day but I'm so used to the time difference messing things up on here that I don't expect inspirations to be on my clock haha.

It's a goodie as well! I need to focus on positives, and feed my body what it NEEDS.

Warm fuzzies!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    21462535693744931_AKI9tx7I_c.jpg

Beautifully said!

Now, I just need some running shoes!