Challenge! For My Super-Friends and Beyond!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Today I really want for you me and us all to list what we have changed in our lives on this health journey and be content with that! DO NOT add what is wrong or what change you have not made on this health journey! We sometimes need to appreciate what we have done and realize more changes will come later as we learn and grow. So, no saying what you have not done yet or what is wrong but what you HAVE DONE that has changed your life!

So what positives have you made in your lifestyle that you know is for the better? No matter how big or small list and share. It helps others.

Replies

• yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have added exercise to my way of life; my goal is to work out 6 days a week with Sunday being my rest day.
    Getting at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
  • Alicia97
    Alicia97 Posts: 13
    Options
    I am more aware of what I eat and my portion sizes. If my husband and go out to eat, I have them box half of my food before they bring our order to us. I have added exercise to my daily activities. It has increased my energy level. I feel healthier and happier than I have in a long time. I had lost 25 pounds before joining MFP. Since joining, I have lost 3 more pounds.
  • PRpal
    PRpal Posts: 13
    Options
    Since joining MFP in November I have learned better portion control, am more exercise conscious, have been brave enough to get back on roller skates. I have led my hubby onto MFP and I have lost 16 pounds resulting in 2 clothes sizes lost! I have lost enough weight and redistributed my measurements to fit into a dress I bought for Easter that I purposely bought 2 sizes too small. My shape is improving with fewer curves where I don't want them! I am eating healthier (most days) with far less processed food being consumed family-wide. Am I where I wanted to be? Not yet, but I am far healthier and happier than I was last fall! I'm approaching 6 months on MFP and can't wait to see where I am on my one year MFP anniversary!