Need a good scale.

Options
pmcjt
pmcjt Posts: 34 Member
I've been frustrated with our scale for awhile. It is very fickle. I try to position it in the same spot each time I weigh in but I get different weights each time I step on it. Today I stepped on it 4 times and got a different weight ranging up to 4 pounds of a difference. Any good recommendations?

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I used to have a scale like that :)) Got a Weight Watcher scale it's a little bit pricey ( around $90) I redeemed store points and got it for free. it's a very good scale- you can customize it up to 5 family members, put age, height and gender, and your weight goal. and everytime you weigh yourself it will give your BMi, body fat in lbs and % , water weight and will compare to your last weight in results. I like it so far.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I got an EatSmart digital scale. It had really good reviews on amazon ($28). If I weigh myself several times in a row, it always says the same thing. I also put two 8 pound weights on it and it was accurate.
  • pmcjt
    pmcjt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the EatSmart scale. It got terrific reviews on Amazon. Thanks!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I love my Weight Watchers scale. It's consistently the same.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I love my Weight Watchers scale. It's consistently the same.

yea I know, but sometimes it's like no way i gained weight, it's probably just the scale so i'll weigh myself twice and still the same number :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: