WAVE RUNNERS WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
Ok Wave Runners, here we go! Week 2 weigh ins are here! You have all day on THURSDAY to weigh in! If you do NOT weigh in, you will be automatically eliminated from the group. REMEMBER if you can not weigh in for any reason, please send me a message and we can work it out. THANKS EVERYONE :happy: I hope everyone has an amazing week! Keep up the great work!

PW(previous weight)
CW(current weight)

Replies

• gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    PW: 320
    CW: 316.4

3.6 down! Glad I did a lot of cardio on my birthday to offset the Chinese food & cupcakes :-/
    Off for a long weekend vacation. We will try to do our best food wise! Have a great weekend all!
  • ABloom531
    ABloom531 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PW: 212
    CW: 213.4

I didn't do as well for Geoff's birthday apparently, but I am looking forward to moving a lot on out weekend away and getting right back on track!
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-183
    CW180.6
    Good luck everyone, And have a great week!
  • brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pw: 210
    Cw: 208

I thought I'd be lower. Whatev. My hectic week is out of the way.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW- 187.6
    CW- 187.9

I went up .3, but I can live with that for now. I have been sick, sleepy and the fibromyalisa is acting up. I will watch the calories better this week. For now I am proud of everything I did accomplish for the week (my best jogging time and I still did yoga and walking when not feeling well). I also had an awesome week watching the healthy lifestyle catching on with my entire family. My hubby (who is usually resistant to healthy foods) is eating a lot more good salads, and my 9 year old says he wants to be a runner so I have been taking him to the track for workouts. :smile:
  • gcoupland
    gcoupland Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    PW:209.6
    CW:208.4

I did not do as good as I thought I would have as I was sick and did not eat that much! with being sick I just started to work out again... goes to show how important working out is!!! I will take the loss though
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    PW: 242.6
    CW: 242.2
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    PW: 240
    CW: 237
  • jomom2
    Options
    FROMFAT2FIT2012 sent me her weigh in

PW: 188.6
    CW: 188.0
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 178.6
    CW: 178.2

Not great but to be honest I'm shocked to have lost anything at all! I'm so fed up at work right now and I haven't exercised all week because I have hip bursitis :| I must try harder though/
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW: 178.6
    CW: 178.2

Not great but to be honest I'm shocked to have lost anything at all! I'm so fed up at work right now and I haven't exercised all week because I have hip bursitis :| I must try harder though/

I had hit bursitis recently too. Sending you hugs.. I know how bad it hurts!
  • jomom2
    Options
    PW: 268

CW:268
  • jomom2
    Options
    ************ THE WEIGH IN IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED WAVE RUNNERS******************

THE FOLLOWING HAVE NOT WEIGHED IN AND/OR MESSAGED US, THEY ARE DELETED FROM THE CHALLENGE:

BOXNCHIC

JOHNSOH85

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!