Record This Week's (Apr 16) Weight!

Options
DaChozn
DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
Re-posting the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjLYraxwRegMdG0wdjFrUGxDdVg2X2Q0Y1dybHZna0E

I highlighted the row "Week of April 16" so that you know where to put your number. I figured a" week of" consists of Monday-Sunday so the new week technically begins on Monday. So whether you weigh on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat or Sun, the spreadsheet caters to that. Each Monday, I'll try to remember to highlight the specified column.

Of course, if you prefer to weigh every 2 weeks or once every month, that's totally up to you. Of course, weight is just one indicator of body composition, but because this is a lose 20 pounds challenge, I didn't create a sheet to track inches.

I hope everyone is doing well. I got off track this week because I was out of town but will get back into it starting today.

Spreadsheet notes:
Everyone has a column and I added extra blank columns for others to input their name as they join the group. Scroll from left to right to find your username and put your starting weight in the appropriate cell. Since the formulas are pre-calculated, the number you put for your starting weight is going to auto populate the remaining formula cells. That's ok. It will show the change in weight once you enter your weight from week to week.

Replies

• KristaTellier
    KristaTellier Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I love the google doc you created; totally awesome. Thank-you for setting it up! :)

I got off track this week because I was out of town but will get back into it starting today.

I'm out of town now - first day away was a *disaster* but I'm trying to recover quickly since I've got another couple weeks away and I can't keep up that trend! Good luck to you this weekend!!
  • DaChozn
    DaChozn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome Krista. And yeh, it's super tough trying to keep your eating habits in check while you're out of town. Definitely a true test of willpower lol. Good luck to you as well.
  • alp1990
    alp1990 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hey, I will post my weight for today. But I've gone away and trying to do it on a phone is hardwork. But I'm 182 if anyone wanted to add it on there. X
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    Hey, I will post my weight for today. But I've gone away and trying to do it on a phone is hardwork. But I'm 182 if anyone wanted to add it on there. X

No problem!!!! :)