Looking for some friends :)

Options
Hello all,

I am Andrew, 19 and I'm from Glasgow.

I have lost around 26 lbs before I joined MFP and now I want to lose more. I am 5 ft 8, I study Computer Games Development and I'm going to University in September. As I am a Games student I enjoy everything geeky.... Lord of The Rings, Star Wars, Big Bang Theory... Etc. I love games, movies, technologies and hanging out with friends.

Got to have comedy in your life too! Family Guy, American Dad, Big Bang Theory, Friends, etc!

Also, I dream of living in America.

I am mostly looking for requests from people around my age, with my interests or at College/University so I can chat with you lovely people! If not.... Feel free to add me anyway and we can still support each other :)

Replies

• AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    Options
    Must be some Scots out there!
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add away.

Also at uni, studying Computing for Internet and Multimedia. In second year.

Love games and comedy.
  • AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    Options
    Feel free to add away.

Also at uni, studying Computing for Internet and Multimedia. In second year.

Love games and comedy.

I will send a request :)
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm older, (not ancient, but you probably think so - I'm 35) female and living in Aberdeen, but I love movies. If you think you'd like to be friends, please feel free to add me. :)
  • claire3000006
    claire3000006 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Edinburgh! Can't beat a bit of Big Bang Theory, gets me through my study days...