Challenge Day 6

Options
Happy Saturday Eveyone!

We're on day 6 already! How's everyone doing?

Have a gerat weekend!

Replies

• janecalder
    janecalder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have done 6 week 6 pack on Monday and Wednesday, 30 day shred level 1on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, and Banish fat boost metabolism on Friday and Saturday! I did the 30 day shred in February and ripped in 30 in March so April is mix up month! I am loving it too! I could only exercise on my cross trainer before but it broke in January and I had to wait for parts to arrive to fix it so I took up the 30 day shred and now I am addicted I only go on the cross trainer once a week now!!!:smile:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ready and raring to go on Day 6 Level 1 30DS....as soon as I get home from work because if I sit first I'll fall asleep....have been at work since 4am.....
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good!! Just got my 30DS level 1 day 6 completed! So far doing really well with my JM. I've just got to hone in my eating now!! Weigh in for me is tomorrow, I'm curious to see what's happened over this first week!

Hope everyone is killing their JM today!! See you tomorrow!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Today is day 5 of JM and I'm feeling great! I wasn't sore this morning so that was a plus. I'm doing L1D2 of 30DS and shred it with weights tonight. Thanks for the support and have a good day!
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Just got done with day 6 and I have to say I'm really looking forward to a rest day tomorrow!!
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm on it! Hope you are all too! Happy Saturday!
  • mbjackson02
    mbjackson02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finish Day 6 of Level 1 on 30DS and I am finally doing everything the correct way without any modifications. I will do 1 more day at level one and switch to level 2.
    Wish everyone the best of luck and by the way...no longer want to slap JM but I am sure it will come back in level 2. LOL
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    NMTZ for me today! My butt is still sore from when I did it on Tuesday.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Tried day 1 of level 2, got sick after circuit two and had to stop. I guess I should have waited a little longer for my breakfst to digest. I will try again this afternoon.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options

We're on day 6 already! How's everyone doing?

Still on track here. Did Day 6 Level 1 this morning. 4 more days to go at this level then up to Level 2 :drinker: I'm determined to do each level for 10 days no matter how 'easy' it gets :laugh:
  • Jjsugar2001
    Jjsugar2001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of 30DS Level 1, I've upped my weights to 1.5kg and they burned! Still can't do the harder push ups, but hopefully I'll get there by the end of this!
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    done! And using weights (cans actually :S) now.
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Day 6 Down! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • SallyGal4
    SallyGal4 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Today was my last day of L2 of 30 DS! Tomorrow is my rest day and I'm looking forward to it.

Have a great workout weekend! No pain, no gain! :drinker:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    30DS day 6 done
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Week 1 of RI30 DONE! :drinker: I actually burned less today so guess that means I was starting to improve! I decided to preview week 2 while cooling down and stretching...and wow...kinda wish I didn't. Really scared for next week...much more advanced and many more combo moves. I have the worst hand-eye coordination!! Told my hubby to not let me wimp out! I'm determined to see it thru, even if it means I have to do every modified move she gives me! Looking forward to taking tomorrow off and resting up for Monday!
  • jenelizmin
    jenelizmin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a rest day from 30DS AND cardio! I had so much more energy today and was able to put in 2 good workouts. I did level 1 30DS at 6am and then just finished cardio at the gym. I bought the 6week to 6pack today and hope to integrate it into my workouts next week.
  • tracyjh01
    tracyjh01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I got a late start and just finished day 2 of level 1. I have noticed my knee is hurting with the jumping jacks and butt kicks. Anyone else have this problem and what to do to resolve it.
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was another scheduled rest day for me. I think I beat back the cold, so I spent the afternoon wandering around Barcelona with my husband. Tons of people were out pre-celebrating a holiday that is actually scheduled for Monday. Also, it was Bangladeshi New Year, so there were tons of people out for that.

I'm looking at the new circuits that I have to start this week. Among them are scorpion push ups and knee tuck jumps? BRING IT!
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 6 tonight after kids go to bed but I have to say last night's shred was so much easier! I still swore at Gillian a couple of times and still hate the side lunges with lifts more than anything but I am now able to push myself harder.

:)