Body Revolution Progress

I just ordered Jilian's Body Rev & was wondering if anyone could share their progress so far...I'm pretty excited to start it, I'm on my last 20 lbs :-)

Replies

• mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    i'm on week 5. :)
    My goal weight is 135

my starting weight on this program was 177.8
    my weight now: 172.8
    but i have lost 18 inches this last 5 weeks! :)

I can use 8 lb dumbbells when i started off with 3's, and can now do 15 "real" pushups, when before I could hardly do 1!! :)

it's an awesome program!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome to the program! I'm half way through week 8. I've lost 17 pounds and around 24 inches.

Feel free to add me for some extra support! It's always nice to have MFP friends going through the same thing :)
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    I just completed week 1 I did not do the Jumpstart week. I lost 5 lbs this week
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Hi!
    I am in Week 5 and have lost 6 pounds (all in week 1) but at least 1-2 inches from each body part!!:flowerforyou:

I started out using 5 pd wts and am now using 8s and 10s.

I am not using the Diet plan and did not do Jumpstart since I already go to the gym every day and do an hour class of something.

You're probably pretty fit (at least more than a 51 y/o lady with MS:laugh: ) so you probably won't have to modity a lot of moves, but don't be afraid to!! Jumping is my enemy and balance is a problem, so modify a LOT of those moves.

Also, do NOT over-estimate your calorie burn on these workouts~ I wear a HRM and weigh 200 pounds and burned around 130ish in the beginning (using 5 pds wts) and just this week broke the 160 calorie burn! (don't forget it's only 30 minutes)
  • Wow, you all are so inspiring!

Just fabulous looking at all your stories!

I just started Body Revolution yesterday. I am trying to change my lifestyle for good, I've been a yoyo dieter gaining and losing the same 20 pounds for a long time. I've read that his really wrecks my metabolism, hormonal, endocrine and digestive system. I just started a blog if you'd like to see how I prepare my meals (I am not used to cooking so this is a big deal for me!) and how I progress with my workouts. I'd like to see through your progress as well!

http://julsinfinite.blogspot.com/

I'm so inspired by all your progress!! Hope that I can ask you all questions along the way!
    Add me as a friend!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Hello!

Lost 3.5 lbs and 11.75 inches during Phase 1! I am onto Phase 2 today! :) Feel free to add my if you wish and best of luck with everything!