Runners' Team Check-in for April Week 3 (End Sunday 04/22)

Options
124»

Replies

• dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Only 14 this week; total of 60 for the month so far
  • Calvinator24
    Calvinator24 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Saturday: 3.25 Miles North Texas Warrior Dash
    Sunday: 3.29 Miles

Week 3: 24.43 Miles

Month to Date: 79.83 Miles
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Got everyone's mileage up to here!!

Did 2 legs (6 miles each) on a relay Saturday! Felt great and I signed up for a half marathon at the and of May!!

Total for week: 12 miles.
    Total for month : 58 (I only did the relay this week because of a hip injury - which is getting better - but I am feeling strong!).
  • Cooriander
    Options

Calvinator24 said:

Saturday: 3.25 Miles North Texas Warrior Dash
    Sunday: 3.29 Miles

Week 3: 24.43 Miles

Month to Date: 79.83 Miles

The Warrior Dash races seem like a lot of fun!!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    My mileage I just added is missing from the spreadsheet :-/ 3.1 5K and 20.1 mile long run.
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi Cooriander.

I've had a week off sick so I'm not going to make my total of 175

I'll log week 4 as normal

Thanks Tim
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.04 miles on Sunday. It felt great and I had awesome time (for me!) Total for month is 48 miles.

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png

12 miles today
  • Cooriander
    Options
    sufikitkat said:

My mileage I just added is missing from the spreadsheet :-/ 3.1 5K and 20.1 mile long run.

Are you sure you are looking at a refreshed copy fo the spreadsheet (you may be looking at an old cached copy)?

I had 89.7 miles total (90 on the spreadsheet) on the spreadsheet which would make your remaining mileage 10 to go (which is what you said in your comment). I am changing it now to 113 adding the 23.2 miles for the 5K and 20.1K... please confirm what your total monthly mileage should be ending Apr 22 (:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Weathers58 said:

Hi Cooriander.

I've had a week off sick so I'm not going to make my total of 175

I'll log week 4 as normal

Thanks Tim

Hi Tim, do you want to lower your goal? or keep it as it is. Up to you. Sorry that you are sick - hope you feel better soon.
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    13 miles last week. :)
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    sufikitkat said:

Are you sure you are looking at a refreshed copy fo the spreadsheet (you may be looking at an old cached copy)?

I had 89.7 miles total (90 on the spreadsheet) on the spreadsheet which would make your remaining mileage 10 to go (which is what you said in your comment). I am changing it now to 113 adding the 23.2 miles for the 5K and 20.1K... please confirm what your total monthly mileage should be ending Apr 22 (:

The 90 is right...I looked at the thread and maybe it just wasn't officially updated or refreshed when I did...it was pretty early this morning! I'm so sorry if I screwed you up!!
  • Cooriander
    Options
    sufikitkat said:

The 90 is right...I looked at the thread and maybe it just wasn't officially updated or refreshed when I did...it was pretty early this morning! I'm so sorry if I screwed you up!!

No problem, I have changed it back. Just so you know, it was 90 last Sunday night (that is why I was surprised by your comment), you probably saw an old cached image of the spreadsheet that your browser stored on your computer. { -- and also I am glad to change it back, I like the sheet to be as accurate as possible :happy: ).
  • EJanine
    EJanine Posts: 23
    Options
    Sorry I'm a little late checking in for week 3.
    Total for week 3 is 24.4 mi
This discussion has been closed.