i'm in need of some myfitpal friends

Options
Hello everyone My name is Mercedez Jordan I was born in Chicago but i was raised in Atlanta that's where I call home as of right now. I am about 198lbs right now and I am trying to at least go down to about 140 although you cant tell from my picture. All my life i was the tall skinny pretty girl but as i got older I stopped doing a lot of things that i should have like exercising and eating right which lead me down this road. I hope a lot of women can relate to my story and hopefully i will gain new friends along this journey thanks.

Replies

• kiabee1125
    Options
    add me im here to give and recieve support
  • lottap
    lottap Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello I just returned to the site 2 days ago. I'm in the same boat. I look forward to our journey. Keep in touch
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies I can use the motivation and support
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I sent you a friend request!
  • MzGotItAll25
    MzGotItAll25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I can relate. I was always the slim, pretty girl. But after I had my daughters, got on the depo shot, my weight just spiraled out of control. I need encouragement and I will offer some as well. Good luck to all you beautiful women!! :flowerforyou:
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm where your at as well ... and a 4yo busy body has put an extra toll on my workout and body. I'm going to start adding too because I could use some motivation ... some goals, some challenges, something ladies.
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 104
    Options
    Hello everyone My name is Mercedez Jordan I was born in Chicago but i was raised in Atlanta that's where I call home as of right now. I am about 198lbs right now and I am trying to at least go down to about 140 although you cant tell from my picture. All my life i was the tall skinny pretty girl but as i got older I stopped doing a lot of things that i should have like exercising and eating right which lead me down this road. I hope a lot of women can relate to my story and hopefully i will gain new friends along this journey thanks.
  • CRVDiva
    Options
    Welcome I just sent you a friend request.
  • CRVDiva
    Options
    Welcome ladies. I will send all of you friend requests.
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me!!
  • shavonda_w
    shavonda_w Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me, also.
  • Mizzhealthy4life
    Options
    Everyone can add me!!!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • ajdavisbeasley
    Options
    Same here! ladies add me too!
  • Silkyslim50
    Options
    You can add me as your friend :) We need all of the encouragement.