thinking of ordering but have some questions

Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
How long are the workouts?

Do you workout everyday?

Do you have to use weights?

How similar are the workouts to Ripped in 30/30 day shred?

Replies

• kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    The workouts are roughly 30-35 minutes. You workout 6 days a week. I am using 5lb, 8lb weights. They are similar to her other workouts, but you change it up a lot more than the other workouts. So far I love it, I start phase 2 week 5 today. I have lost 8lbs so far and down 1 pant size. I didn't measure initially so I don't know how many inches. I definitely recommend it if you like change. :) You can't beat 30 minutes a day.
  • jend114
    Options
    Are you following her meal plan?
  • kelmax
    Options
    I did for the kickstart, now I just keep within 1200 calories.
  • jend114
    Options
    It's 1 workout a day right?
  • kelmax
    Options
    If you do the kickstart week it is 2 workouts a day. She recommends 1 in the morning and the other in the evening. So you would do: Mon workout 1 in am and cardio in pm, Tues workout 2 in am cardio in pm, Wed cardio in am and cardio in pm... I only did 1 a day, but did the meal plan for the week. After that it is 1 a day. There are many that did the 2 workouts the 1st week and had great results as well.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Like Kelmax said, if you do the Kickstart week, you'll do 2 workouts a day but just for that week. I did mine back to back since I wasn't able to do one in the AM an done in the PM.

I followed her 1200 calorie diet for a few days and was constantly starving and miserable. So I increased my calories slowly over a series of weeks and now eat 1700 calories per day. I'm not losing weight as quickly as the other ladies in this group who follow the food plan but I'm still losing inches and very happy with my results this far (I'm going on my 7th week of JMBR).