What do you eat?

Options
Hello i am interested in what everyone is eating in order to lose weight. What is a typical day's meals like for you?
Do you eat three meals per day or follow the eat every three of four hours plan? What is a typical day like for you?

I am asking for a couple of reasons. I am curious and I am hoping to get some new ideas of healthy things to add to my diet.

My typical day when I am working M-F is as follows:

Breakfast: Fruit and Yogurt Parfet and a Large Sugar Free iced coffee from McDonald's

Lunch: A can (about 2 cups) of soup or a frozen meal usually Smart ones or Lean Cuisine, a piece of fruit, or yogurt. occasionally have green beans, peas or carrots with my soup of entree.

Dinner is usually a frozen meal as above and fruit and or ice cream.

Occasionally for lunch or dinner I will have a half a turkey or ham sub from subway...with all the veggies and mustard. Small bag or baked chips.

For snacks I have rice cakes, mini pretzels, yoguert, cottage cheese and tomatoes, grapes, bananas or strawberries. Usually have two or three snacks per day depending on what else I have eaten. Try to keep them aroung 100 to 150 calories each.

Aside from my morning iced coffee I just drink water flavored with crystal light.

So what do you eat on a typical day?

Replies

• momlina
    momlina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am trying to eat every three hours. For breakfast it is almost always eggs. I like the protein as it makes me less hungry later. Snacks are fruit and granola based trail mix (very low salt). I pack it in serving size baggies so I can munch at will. My family is constantly eating at different times making me want whatever they have. If this happens I will taste only. Take 1 bite and walk away. I find that usually satisfies.