Fitness Equipment

Options
sdguy2002
sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
What is at your disposal?

Dvds- Insanity, P90x, a yoga dvd, and Billy Blanks series.
only home 3 times a week so cant get on a schecdule.

At home equipment- powerblocks, stretch bands, 2 yoga balls, doorway pullup bar, yoga mat, scale, 2 20lb dumbbells, and bench I dont ever utilize. Oh and punching bag im trying to sell

Workout regime- Random runs around thecity wed and most sat. training for half, all sport 24 hr fitness soon to be grandfathered into clairemont super and el cajon super. Shhh Tuesday embarcadero run. and every second thursady adventure run at rrs

Watch- garmin 910 xt

online- mfp, garmin connect

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    DVDs - Insanity + some Bob harper & Jillian Michaels ones + some Yoga for Old people ones
    Netflix streaming - Crunch videos

At home: 5lb and 8lb dumbbells, yoga mat, resistance band

24-hour Fitness membership

Access to San Diego's awesomeness for walking and running whenever I can make it, minus point for living in the ghetto so I can't do anything in the dark or right out the door & have to drive aways.

ETA - how are you getting grandfathered into the Supers? Automatically?
  • sdguy2002
    Options
    Made it my primary gym that I went to while it was still a super sport.
  • PBMama
    PBMama Posts: 17
    Options
    At home: Wii - Fit and Dance, yoga mat, and resistance band. Also my complex has a cardio room and weight room.

I have a membership at the Tobey Wells YMCA

I love to walk and ride my bike in my neighborhood.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Home: lots of gardening including a steep slope that adds up to a lot of sweaty cardio work. A jump rope. A 5 lb sand ball to do aerobics and contact juggling. Long walks in the neighborood, around Lake Hodges (5.5 miles) and sometimes all the way up Bernardo Mountain (9 miles RT).

Gym: CHUZE in RB. Equipped with more than I understand so far, but I am learning. I like the circuit room, the treadmills, the rowing machine, Zumba, and Yoga classes.
  • sdguy2002
    Options
    Home: lots of gardening including a steep slope that adds up to a lot of sweaty cardio work. A jump rope. A 5 lb sand ball to do aerobics and contact juggling. Long walks in the neighborood, around Lake Hodges (5.5 miles) and sometimes all the way up Bernardo Mountain (9 miles RT).

Gym: CHUZE in RB. Equipped with more than I understand so far, but I am learning. I like the circuit room, the treadmills, the rowing machine, Zumba, and Yoga classes.

what kind of contact jugglling?
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    WIndow wipers and round my arms and chest - so far. Balance and hand and wrist strength for my work as a sleight of hand performer.