Day one Body Revolution, 804 Calories burned

Options
azwaa
azwaa Posts: 81 Member
So I started Day One of the Jullian Michael's Body Revolution and I did the first workout, burning 399 calories according to my heart monitor. Later I did the cardio and burned another 405 calories. When I started the 30 day shred 45 days ago, I felt like I was going to die when I finished the first workout. Now, exercises that I couldn't do with a five pound weight, I can do with the eight pound weight. I sweated and the muscles burned, but I could do it. I can feel how much stronger and how much more endurance I have now and after the first day I feel like I can do this for the next 90 days.

Replies

• rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    GOOD for you!!

And you'll notice more and more changes as you go along.

I am really becoming a believer in Jillian and her training methods~ I did 30 Day Shred last year and completely re-shaped my entire body!!
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Wow!! what an awesome burn !!
    yeah, as you go along, you will use heavier weights. I remember when i was doing last year No More troube zones, I could barely do "surrender" with 3lb weights, now- i do 8 and it's OK :)))) Keep at it :)))
  • julsinfinite
    Options
    So I started Day One of the Jullian Michael's Body Revolution and I did the first workout, burning 399 calories according to my heart monitor. Later I did the cardio and burned another 405 calories. When I started the 30 day shred 45 days ago, I felt like I was going to die when I finished the first workout. Now, exercises that I couldn't do with a five pound weight, I can do with the eight pound weight. I sweated and the muscles burned, but I could do it. I can feel how much stronger and how much more endurance I have now and after the first day I feel like I can do this for the next 90 days.

This is exciting :-) How are you progressing so far since? I am on Day 2 and loving it. I have no idea how many calories I burn and just take wild guesses when inputting into MyFitnessPal. Maybe I should get a heart rate monitor too
  • kcaskin
    kcaskin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just finished, phase 1 workout 2. I think I like workout 2 better than 1. My calorie burn is not that high. I use the bodymedia, and it says I am only burning around 200 calories....I do other cardio during the day, so according to the bodymedia, I am burning a total of about 2600 calories a day..that includes my sleep calorie burn. I am eating clean, and trying out some of her recipes. The kickstart Turkey burger is great. I added a little more salsa than the recipe required. Good luck today!!