gently worn competition suits

Options
for any competitors looking to buy and/or sale gently worn competition suits, look no further...

This Brand New site is a Resale site for Gently Used Suits/Bikini's and Accessories/Apparel. This is a great place for gals to sell their old suit or simply find their next comp suit.

http://www.irondivabuys.com/

Replies

• arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    great, thanks for sharing this! (:
  • cyncetastic
    cyncetastic Posts: 165
    Options
    Will definitely check this out
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    me too, especially since I am still debating to sell or keep mine (in the pics)...
  • mandyspark
    Options
    this is very helpful, thank you
  • keepitcroosh
    keepitcroosh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Love this, thankyou! Anyone know of other sites as well?
  • mandyspark
    Options
    divaexchange is another one although I think the site is under maintenance
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Yeah, www.divaexchange.com is awesome, but has been under maintenance for a few weeks now. Annoying...

Check with some of the suit makers as well. Some will have pre-made/used suits for sale on their sites as well. I know that www.suitsbyamy.com does. Click on "Store" at the top of the page, and there will be a pre-made suits link.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Yeah, www.divaexchange.com is awesome, but has been under maintenance for a few weeks now. Annoying...

Check with some of the suit makers as well. Some will have pre-made/used suits for sale on their sites as well. I know that www.suitsbyamy.com does. Click on "Store" at the top of the page, and there will be a pre-made suits link.

thanks for sharing these sites!!