Insanity, starting May 1st!

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
Okay, I'm going to give it a try... and I can't say I'm not intimidated! Has anyone tried Insanity yet? It looks crazy intense, and the workouts are twice as long as 30DS, but I'm going to go for it. My boyfriend already got us the DVDs and has said he's going to do it with me. :) I'm keeping my eye out for a group starting the program in May, but I might just have to create another group... or edit this one?

Who's with me? We'll be done by July! Anyone?

Replies

• lainie71
    lainie71 Posts: 17
    Options
    I would like to do this!! I am hoping to get mine this week :)
    I heard the workouts are intense and that I need to start at my own level, but I have also been told my body will adjust pretty quickly and the results will be amazing!
    I am going to India on 6/19 so I won't quite make the end, but hoping to do really well in the meantime!
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    Ugh Insanity? Really? I don't know if I'm ready for all that. But... If you do it I will do it. Having this group is the only thing that is getting me through 30DS and I feel awesome!
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Ugh Insanity? Really? I don't know if I'm ready for all that. But... If you do it I will do it. Having this group is the only thing that is getting me through 30DS and I feel awesome!

Wow, you would really give it a try with me? :flowerforyou:

I know you said you were looking at the PINK Method, and that you didn't want something too intense, so be sure to go at the best pace for you... but that being said, I would love for you to join me! You've been very supportive in this group, and you've definitely helped keep me motivated, too!
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start the 6 week 6 pack after the shred.
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options

Wow, you would really give it a try with me? :flowerforyou:

I know you said you were looking at the PINK Method, and that you didn't want something too intense, so be sure to go at the best pace for you... but that being said, I would love for you to join me! You've been very supportive in this group, and you've definitely helped keep me motivated, too!

Of course I'll do it. Plenty of time for PINK later besides those chicks kind of get on my nerves while Shaun T is HOT!! :bigsmile:
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was planning on doing the shred for an extra 15 days, but I just found out about Jillian's "Ripped in 30". It looks quite similar to the shred, but a bit more intense. I think there are 4 levels on this one. There is a group here on MFP starting it on May 1st, and I'm thinking about joining. Maybe some of you will join that group too. Not sure I'm up for "Insanity" yet! I'll stick with Jillian for a while!
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Of course I'll do it. Plenty of time for PINK later besides those chicks kind of get on my nerves while Shaun T is HOT!! :bigsmile:

Awesome! The PINK Method is a little girly-girl for my taste, too. My boyfriend just did Day 2 of Insanity yesterday and said it was hard, but that you just go at your own pace and do what you can. I'm so curious about it.
  • lainie71
    lainie71 Posts: 17
    Options
    Excited! I got my program yesterday :). I have two more finals for school, but want to do the fit test, before measurements, and pics. Keep me posted on the group. I am completely put of shape and need all the motivation I can get.
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Excited! I got my program yesterday :). I have two more finals for school, but want to do the fit test, before measurements, and pics. Keep me posted on the group. I am completely put of shape and need all the motivation I can get.

Well, I tried to start a group, but MFP seems to be having some issues creating groups this morning. Hold off on accepting the invitation (if you even got it) until I get it worked out....