how are you doing??

Options
it has been one week since i started with myfitnesspal. i was pretty psyched to have lost 2lbs this week. i was over calories most of my days but i also don't account for BFing. i am only nursing twice a day and sometimes he only nurse for a few minutes. i am trying to make better food choices and need to up my veggie intake. i think that will help be stay at my calorie intake. got to the gym this morning and plan to dust off the treadmill to start C25K. i should know that tracking my food would help out...it always did when i did WW. that's all from here. hope everyone has a good week!! :happy:

Replies

• lizbet
    lizbet Posts: 11
    Options
    Tracking food and water intake definitely makes a difference for me. Mostly because I don't want to list all the bad stuff! I slacked off this weekend, I am a little worried about doing this on the weekends because DH wants to go out. Lost 5 lbs and 1 inch in waist, hips, thighs, chest and bust last week! I have to get more veggies in my diet, I have never been a vegetable person and the ones I do like, I like to eat them fried :(
  • gretalynn517
    Options
    I was doing great last week, I was under calories and went running. But then this weekend hit and it was bad. WAY over calories both day :( And lots and lots of sugar. I can't exactly say I was surprised when I stepped on the scale and I had GAINED 3 lbs. I'm trying to tell myself some of it is bloat because I think AF is right around the corner and I've been getting cramps but I know I gained weight because I ate like crap.
  • rmstewart1
    Options
    Greta, we could be twins. I did great during the week, and then went nuts over the weekend. I also gained 3lb. - no good! I bought a jogging stroller today and I want to get back into doing Couch 2 5K (if my huge nursing boobs will allow me to run, that is!).
  • Nikkihavel
    Options
    I'm with you guys, the weekends are killer. My husband is a bad influence (think "Are you suuuuure you don't want to go get pancakes??"). But, he's on a business trip at the moment so I'm back on track! I'm not sure if I've actually lost weight or if that's just part of the normal fluctuation I see in my weight during the week. I did make myself a big batch of quinoa with chickpeas and tomatoes. It's so filling and low calorie, and I've been stuffing my face with it for dinner every night :)
  • riah3377
    riah3377 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also in the I did great alllll week and then the weekend hit and it went down hill the moment I said Saturday :/ I need to figure out how to stay with the plan over the weekends as well.