Vegetarian on Body Revolution Meal Plan

Options
Is anyone following the Body Revolution meal plan that is a vegetarian?? Are there any suggestions to help with this?

Replies

• olivebeethree
    Options
    Hi, I am a vegetarian doing the JM body revolution. Actually, I am a gluten and dairy free vegetarian who eats eggs. It is very difficult to do low carb with my dietary restrictions, so I skipped the first week meal plan format. I'm trying to eat protein at every meal so that means nutbutter for breakfast, eggs for lunch and beans for dinner. Honestly, I don't think the carb/protein thing means very much because I went to India in February for two weeks and ate only rice and about a half cup of lentils for the day and lost a few pounds more accidentally than I am losing now:) As far as advice, I have no idea, just responding for vegetarian solidarity:)
  • jap6955
    jap6955 Posts: 12
    Options
    I am on day two. I do not eat meat or dairy. I could not find a vegan or vegetarian meal plan for br. If you listen to Jillian speak she is not a believer in being vegan or vegeterian. I just started getting eggs from the farm and wild fish from the market and my body seems pretty happy with it. For the first week i have eliminated fruit and carbs and feel pretty good today. Yesterday for breakfast i had a egg over macho greens, tomato, and basil. Lunch was 2 cups of greens, 1 cucumber, 10 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup of onion and sardines. Snack was 1/4 cup of hummus, 1 cup cucumber and 8 baby carrots. Dinner was 4 oz of grilled sea bas with roasted veggies and steamed spinach. Hope that helps you good luck :)
  • hulagirl30
    hulagirl30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian. I don't eat any meat or fish. Since there's not really anything in the meal plan for vegetarians, I'm just trying to keep an eye on my carb intake and upping my protein. I'm also using the MFP tracker to keep my calories in line.

Sorry I don't have a more specific meal plan for you, but I have searched high and low and haven't been able to find anything :(